Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Registered WAHM

Just Jewelry just announced a new bracelet that supports the fight against heart disease in women, with 10% of the proceeds from each bracelet going toward heart disease research. It features the "Go Red for Women" dress. I love all of these great causes Just Jewelry supports.

-Suzanne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Red%20Dress%20Bracelet.jpg (24.5 KB, 1 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2013, 01:12 PM
WAHM Master

Our new catalog came out on January 1st. This is sort of new because this is the first full year of our 3 catalogs a year system. I am really liking that because it keeps ladies wanting to host and attend parties. It keeps new things coming too. Luckily our company is very generous in giving a free pack of catalogs every time the catalog changes to active consultants who attend our bi-monthly meetings. They also make it easy to keep your items updated with incentive and add on kits. I know that was a big concern about switching to the 3 catalogs a year but it hasn't been a problem at all.

Our Spring catalog also debuted a new line call Your Way. it is a collection Organizing Products that you can mix and match to suit whatever area you need to organize. It is fabulous. I will post our new Spring Catalog cover so you can see an example. I had a party last night actually. My first of the year. And they were so excited. The hostess is actually in the middle of a remodel. It was a horribly rainy night and she only had 2 people show up. But the sales were $262 because they were loving being able to organize spaces that needed it. I am not sure what it is, but after we have to put up our Christmas decor, we all realize we need to organize. I even booked a party for next Thursday because the gal wanted to get in on the 50% off Organizing Special this month. My hostess from last night is going to get more orders because she wants that $500 party to earn double hostess credit this month.

Of course, we have new patterns. I love our new Party Punch Chevron Print and the Punch Bowl Polka Dot. The new Woodblock floral is also great. Very classy neutral for those that might not want the bright polka dots

I don't know about you all, but I am ready for the Spring!!!

Leanne
Old 01-20-2013, 11:41 PM
WAHM Regular

If you join by January 31st, we are offering a fast start promotion where you can earn back your initial investment!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Super WAHM

Jamberry Nails, nail wraps are now thinner with new adhesive and they are on a clear backing for better sizing on your nails. We also have new hostess rewards including a hostess exclusive nail wrap. We also have a monthly Sister's Style Exclusive nail wrap.

People who have had issues with Jamberry Nails nail wraps not staying on are loving the new changes.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up Great Improvements!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahinmyjammies View Post
Jamberry Nails, nail wraps are now thinner with new adhesive and they are on a clear backing for better sizing on your nails. We also have new hostess rewards including a hostess exclusive nail wrap. We also have a monthly Sister's Style Exclusive nail wrap.

People who have had issues with Jamberry Nails nail wraps not staying on are loving the new changes.
Wow, I am so glad to hear of the changes! I tried them last year and thought they were a bit to thick and the edges did not stay on flat. Great idea that they put them on clear backing. There is also room to improve and they seem like they are in the right direction.I may just try them again. The Valentine's one are adorable. I am liking the Blooming Hearts and Smooch. The Sister's Style is really nice too.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:51 AM
Super WAHM

I hope you give them another try.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Jordan Essentials 2013

All of 2013 will be exciting at Jordan Essentials, as we are going to be celebrating our 13th B'Day!!!

January 1 launched the NEW FREEDOM program, for those joining the company that will allow you to earn your kit purchase price back in 97 days or less. . .

February (our B'day Month) will see our NEW Product Release which will focus on "Stress Relief"

We've seen some GREAT changes to the back office and our consultant training programs have stepped up a couple of levels and include video trainings for our consultants.

There are several other programs that were offered in that launched in the last quarter, that have been wonderful in helping our reps restart of lite the fire for their business.

Every month is bringing a NEW Challenge and prize, in 2013 our individual challenge rewards are now monthly vs quarterly!!!!!

I think the most beneficial new programs are the e-wallet where you control your commission disbursement and once a consultant, always a consultant program

Catherine
Jordan Essentials
Old 01-27-2013, 01:07 PM
WAHM Regular

South Hill Designs is officially launching on February 25th! That is what I am super excited for. We will have a new website, brand new charms, and our very first National Conference in May! 2013 is the year for me and my business!