Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Banned

I have been with a company for 18 months that is a NM pet business. We have a unique product with no competition, and will save pet owners money to boot.
I offer support via tools and resources, and an active skype group. I also help you build your own team.
If you are interested in having a look, click on my name, the link is in my profile
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2013, 07:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I was just going to suggest

Pet Protector to you as an opportunity, but then I re-read your post. That's what I get for reading when I'm tired. LOL.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:19 AM
Super WAHM

Cool stats on "Why the pet market?"

* The pet industry is over $16 billion dollars. Even during tough times and the recession, the industry still showed growth.
* 62% of American households have pets (82.5 million)
* 18% of the market is between 25-34
* 38% of the market are households with children
* Annual growth of the market is projected to continue to rise
* Adults are choosing to have pets over children these days
* Because of bad pet products, 3500 deaths have been reported between 2007-2012
* Organic, Natural and USA-made products for pets are on the rise

And, of course, because humans LOVE to spoil their fur-buddies!!
Old 01-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Naturally Based WAHM Reg

Default For Tails Only

For Tails Only is a pet centered direct sales and so is Natural Abundance. I'm not a rep for either but can put you in touch with some who are, just let me know!
Old 05-27-2015, 07:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Pet Related Direct Selling Companies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmissholl77 View Post
Hi, all! Does anyone here know of any direct sales/party plan/network marketing companies involving pet products or pet food? Thanks!
Hi! I am an Independent Handler with For Tails Only. We have Pet Products! It is a fantastic company and I am excited with some new things that are happening right now!! My email is [email protected] and our website is fortailsonly.com/doxieden.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

This is an older post, but think some members may be interested. I am a customer of PawTree and signed up for the auto ship (Paw Club) for selected products. The model is a different than most pet companies because the food and products are based on your dog's profile. The recommendations are customized for your dog.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:30 AM
Registered WAHM

I have been involved with a network marketing company in the Pet Industry since 2012 which has a unique product and is massively popular. You have the choice to concentrate on just the product or team building also. If you would like info, inbox me and I will send you an info doc
Old 11-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Pet related direct sales opportunity

Hi,

I know this thread is quite old now but did want to communicate a new direct selling pet company. My URL is pawtree.com/bestfriend and I am an independent petPro. We offer direct shipping nutrition products and related. It is of the highest quality and pets are thriving on it as evident through the testimonials on our site. I would love to speak with anyone further. The company was founded in 2014 by the former president of the American Pet Products Association amongst many other attributes. If you are a pet lover considering a direct selling (really it's sharing with us!) opportunity, please get in touch.

pawtree.com/bestfriend

Last edited by pawtreebestfriend; 11-05-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:45 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Fundraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmissholl77 View Post
Thank you for the company names! (would have thanked you by screen name but forgot to save it). I have looked into Shure Pets and Flint River Ranch briefly. I'm a little confused about Shure Pets - some of the information I've found about them mentions the company closing.

You mentioned wanting to do some fundraisers for pet rescues. I have a small dog rescue and have been looking for fundraising options. We have a dog with some needs that we need to meet right now, and I'm open to any ideas.
Are you still looking for fundraisers?
Old 03-24-2016, 11:57 AM
WAHM Regular

I have a comprehensive Info Pack for Pet Protector for anyone who is curious about the business, if you are interested please PM me with your email address to request a pack. I have been a distributor since 2012 and LOVE it