Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Super WAHM

Default Sales quotas?

What are your companies sales quotas to stay active? Monthly? Quarterly? Yearly? Or do you just pay some sort of membership to stay active? I love that Scentsy changed so that ANY SIZE order (no matter how small) quarterly keeps you active (getting a discount). If you have an upline, yes...you have different requirements. I would love to find another company that I can just buy and sell because I love the products and company. No pressure to SELL.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Eclipse Candle Company

We have no quotas if you are simply interested in selling. If you have a team, there is a quota in order to earn your commission. I like that there is something for every one. Some folks join for the discount or as a hobby, while others are are building awesome teams.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:08 PM
WAHM Fanatic

The Scentsy policy is actually any size order within the last 6 months of the year (not quarterly) so EVEN better!!
Old 10-16-2011, 06:02 AM
Grand WAHM

Watkins does not impose sales quotas. Just order what you want when you want it. You can join Watkins for the personal discount and/or to build a business. Very stress free!
Old 10-16-2011, 08:51 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Silpada Designs does not impose any sales quotas to remain active. Just pay your annual renewal (and get free jewelry credit for doing so) and you can sell on your terms, when it suits you.

I've seen reps take a few months off because of a busy full-time job, a health issue, or just because they want to. I love that we have that flexibility!

There are quotas to get paid on your downline sales, but not to retain those reps as your downline.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

NYR Organic requires $100.00 of sales per quarter in order to remain active. This is very easy to achieve because most of us will purchase for our own use (shampoos, soaps, lotions, face and body care, etc).
Old 10-16-2011, 12:12 PM
WAHM Addict

No sales quota with Pink Papaya. Just sell $400 in a year to remain active (as long as you don't have a downline). If, when your annual join date rolls around, you have not sold that, there is a $60 fee to start the new year as active (no fee if you sold at least $400 in the previous year).
Old 10-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi22 View Post
What are your companies sales quotas to stay active? Monthly? Quarterly? Yearly? Or do you just pay some sort of membership to stay active? I love that Scentsy changed so that ANY SIZE order (no matter how small) quarterly keeps you active (getting a discount). If you have an upline, yes...you have different requirements. I would love to find another company that I can just buy and sell because I love the products and company. No pressure to SELL.
Hey girl
With Visalus we have 3 awesome options to be "active & recieve our Commissions"

1)Have at least $125 in personal autoship
2)Have at least $200 in personal sales volume
3)Have a kit on autoship and Refer 3 to take the Challenge with you so your monthly autoship is FREE and you still recieve the product
Old 10-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicaj View Post
The Scentsy policy is actually any size order within the last 6 months of the year (not quarterly) so EVEN better!!
I love that Scentsy has made it easy to remain a Consultant.

The only difference is If you have a team. Then you have $150 in personal retail sales during at least one month in a consecutive three-month period or you will lose your downline—which will roll up to your Sponsor—but you may continue to sell Scentsy.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:22 PM
blisstopiabox

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkoinski View Post
No sales quota with Pink Papaya. Just sell $400 in a year to remain active (as long as you don't have a downline). If, when your annual join date rolls around, you have not sold that, there is a $60 fee to start the new year as active (no fee if you sold at least $400 in the previous year).
I was looking at Pink Papaya, and was never told that $400 had to be sold in a year to remain active. Is this a new policy or has it always been? My interest was because they had no minimum sales quotas or orders to turn in, i.e. you could order 1 product, except if it was a party for the hostess benefits. So I thought it was a completely no pressure company. The $400 active status changes my interest. Kinda disappointed......