Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-26-2010, 02:33 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Lightbulb Team building ideas/tips

SimplyFun just posted their newest Success Shout Out and this week it includes me! Success Shout-Out: Amanda’s On A Roll! - SimplyFun Success Shoutouts

All of us in this folder want to share our amazing company and business opportunity with others. I shared two tips in the above blog post to my fellow Funsters, but for those who have started building or have established teams, what would your tip(s) be for sharing a DS business with others. Maybe we'll get an "ah-ha" moment from one of these ideas that will help propell us forward into a great new year of helping others!

Amanda
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 09:17 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I am happy to share With my team the approach I take is this - I meet them where they are, I work with them according to thier goals - I have some girls on my team who want to just go for it - they want to achieve trips.....ect -- I help them reach those goals by coaching accordingly -- I also have girls who are very part time - they put in one party a month on average - and I work with them accordingly - I guess what I am saying here is I am not a self serving leader - sure we have amazing incentives when our teams do well but I am not here to push my agenda on to my team members - I love to help them succeed and celebrate with them when they do but it is also my job to provide motivation when they have a hard time starting out or hit a rough spot. I am here to guide them to achieve their goals no matter how big or small they my be. -

Hope that helps Blessings! ~ Lisa

Last edited by cjsmama; 12-05-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: added more
Old 12-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Awesome WAHM

You were great with Sensaria Amanda and it is no surprise you are doing great with SF as well! Great tips!

My approach is to be open and honest and truly listen to your potential rep.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:39 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Thanks for adding on your tips Lisa and Monica! From all three of us, I think it boils down to 1. making it about them and not about us. and 2. sharing our businesss information with integrity.

As we wrap up 2010 and head into a new year, here's to another fabulous year of making a difference in other's lives!

Amanda