Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Super WAHM

Hi everyone,

I've been posting here for a while now and wanted to let you know that I have added a second business with Jockey Person to Person.

I was asked to host a partyand I didn't really want to host anything at the time, but I wanted to help this girl out, so I asked to see a catalog since I'd never heard of Jockey P2P before. One look through the catalog and I wanted everything in there. Within a few days I signed up. I was really impressed with the product, the company, the training and the fact that they are so new (only 4 other consultants in my entire state of Florida - talk about opportunity for growth). Also the parties are soooooo easy to do. Set up and clean up takes no time at all.

That was 2 months ago and so far, so good. No, not good, great!! The products have held up really well wash after wash and I've already had repeat business. The clothes are sooooooo cute and work so well with just about any lifestyle, but especially that of a mom.

Anyway, I've always been one to say that I could never have two DS businesses and do them well, but I wasn't ready to completely close the door to my other buisness...yet. I've been with The Body Shop for over 3 years and have built agreat business and a significant downline, but I said I'd give Jockey 3 - 6 months and already it's going really well. Eventually I'll focus my business building efforts onjust one and probably keep the other for a personal discount and doing anoccasional party when someone wants.

So here's to all of us with more than one business.Edited by: IBringTheSpa2U
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 12:57 PM
WAHM Addict

Congratulations Lisa!

I just did the same thing and took the plunge with a second business- so it is nice to hear a success story!

I wish you all the best in both endeavors!
Old 03-25-2008, 12:59 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Dawn,

I saw that....must be soemthing in the air :-)

Congrats to you too. I checked out your website and the jewelry looks great.

BTW, my daughter still LOVES her Usborne ballet book (the one with the CD, although our CD no longer works, but the book is fabulous).
Old 03-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Best wishes Lisa! There are just so many great companies and products out there that it is so tempting to join a few (or more!) I'm currently trying to narrow down ones I would like to try and find that perfect fit.

Angie

Old 03-25-2008, 01:30 PM
Super WAHM

Congrats on your new business! I know, narrowing down and tring to decide just what you want to do or like is hard. I joined Thirty-One in late August after taking a little time to think about it and I don't regret or rethink my decision at all! I wish you luck with you new venture!!!!!

Sara
Thirty-One Gifts, Senior Consultant
www.mythirtyone.com/sara31Edited by: sara31
Old 03-25-2008, 01:42 PM
Awesome WAHM

Congrats!! Wishing you all the best!

Sandra
Old 03-25-2008, 01:45 PM
WAHM Master

Congrats Lisa! I wish you much success!
Old 03-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Awesome WAHM

COngrats!! I LOVE LOVE Jockey P2P. I own lots!! And the quality is amazing!! Good Luck with your new business!!
Old 03-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks everyone. I agree that it's hard narrowing it down!! I wasn't really looking and Jockey P2P landed in my lap. It was too good to pass up. I just had to decide if I was going to go for it or not, and obviously decided to go for it.

Nicole, glad to hear you've had a good expeience with the clothes. It's always good to get opinions. Do you have any of the roll waist bottoms - pants, capris or skort? I really love those.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Grand WAHM

Congratulations Lisa.. Good luck to you..