Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Registered WAHM

I've got my ticket and my room reserved. Now to book those flights I've heard so many good things about last years convention and I am really looking forward to attending this year!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2014, 05:58 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkowlkim View Post
Christine, if you're able to attend, it would be great to connect with you and others from the WAHM Forum......maybe we can have the WAHM Forum meet-up at convention.
I love looking your F.B page! I don't have FB anymore but thanks for giving a peek into your world. Love your posts--especially the Bunny Rolls....
Old 04-06-2014, 05:57 AM
Registered WAHM

I wish I could, we have a trip planned for the week after and no one to watch the kiddies while my hubs is working. I just started in February so hopefully next year!
Old 04-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Super WAHM

I couldn't go my first year either. And that's ok. We'll see you next year for sure!!
Old 05-16-2014, 07:54 PM
Super WAHM

Talking

I'm just creeping, but had to chime in because I am getting SO EXCITED for convention this year! Last year was absolutely amazing & I know this year will be even better!

What was everyone's favorite part of convention last year? I think I enjoyed hearing the "story" of how everything came about. That was my first O2 event, even though I had been with the company for over a year and a half, so listening to execs and Bella & Chrissy tell the story first hand made me bawl like a baby!

I'm excited this year to be able to spend Friday night with my team! It will be great to have the entire evening to hang out & meet those who I haven't met in person yet!
Old 05-17-2014, 12:02 AM
Registered WAHM

I've only been a designer since Feb. and I was really looking forward to going. But all the hotels that are close are booked and I can't quite swing a rental car. I'm super bummed because I hear it's amazing!!!
Old 05-17-2014, 06:14 AM
Super WAHM

Keep checking with the hotels. Last year they ended up having cancellations and if you called and checked every few days you could snag a room.