Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:31 AM
Super WAHM

Cool 2014

So tell me, what's your goal for this year?

My goals are to recruit big time! Book more parties and make Director by Dec. I believe that this is completely doable as I made STL in Oct and only held 8 in home parties last year. Most of my sales were online and in my home cash and carry.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Awesome WAHM

I'm hoping to do more home parties because those are my favorite!! They are so much fun and I hope to make ETL by mid-year! I just made STL so I think it's doable!!
Old 01-20-2014, 12:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Goals

I am hoping to recruit and have a party...I have been on since right before Christmas and have yet to see or have a Jewelry Bar. I am getting a little discouraged!
Old 01-20-2014, 11:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlremember View Post
I am hoping to recruit and have a party...I have been on since right before Christmas and have yet to see or have a Jewelry Bar. I am getting a little discouraged!
Hang in there....the Jewelry Bars will happen. Hosting a launch party with family and friends is one way to get the ball rolling.....then working both your "warm" and "cold" markets to secure leads and gain the momentum for repeat business and Jewelry Bars. Most of the time you'll find you can secure more bookings from each Jewelry Bar. Your Mentor or her upline may have specific ideas to share, too.

Regarding goals....Love the goals mentioned above from our sister owls. My biggest goal this year is to serve my team in helping them meet their goals.....and continue growing and training our team....there are lots of items I hope we accomplish this year....and there is a lot to look forward to!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:24 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlremember View Post
Oh DON'T GET DISCOURAGED!! I promise. It starts out slow. I joined in Jan 2013 and didn't really have any sales until almost Mother's Day. The orders and parties will come!