Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Is there anyone else here

Who missed the sign up date for the New Designer Incentive by just days?

I must admit I'm a little disappointed. I missed the July 1st cutoff by two days, as I joined on June 28th. Seeing as how they froze the wait list for so long, I think they should have included everyone that joined once the freeze was listed a mere two weeks before that July 1st date. I would totally have the $1000 in PV for the big package too. :/

I'm feeling a little forgotten, as the designers who flew a week after me all got the lips charm in the mail too, for sticking out the wait list.

I love, love, love the company otherwise! I've never been a part of a company that has so many helpful people. Everyone is so willing to help each and encourage each other, and really lift each other up. I love it!

Keep on hootin' my sister (and brother) owls!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Registered WAHM

The good news is the nest seems to be very generous in the incentives they keep offering. There will be many more to come that you will be a part of! I'm glad you are enjoying the company so much!
Old 09-27-2013, 06:44 AM
Registered WAHM

I had this problem too and I express my feeling to the nest. Only I was suppose to receive the charm and never did. They were worry I felt that way and gave me $5 for hoot loot. I still feel bad for everyone that feels jilted like I did.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Same here. If they had offered the incentive earlier I probably would have qualified (with the business kit plus all the extra stuff I bought). It was tough being on the waiting list for almost 4 months and now it seems I'm missing out on some of the other fun stuff. Oh well. Love that they do offer great incentives like this.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:34 AM
Super WAHM

I get what you guys are saying, but, I feel like this is just the start of HUGE things to come! Besides all the incentives, sometimes we need to look at the BIG picture! COMMISSIONS!

Old 09-28-2013, 01:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye View Post
I get what you guys are saying, but, I feel like this is just the start of HUGE things to come! Besides all the incentives, sometimes we need to look at the BIG picture! COMMISSIONS!

I get where you're coming from. I love the commissions ,lol. It sure would be nice to get the bundle though for hitting $1000 PV, which I just hit today!!!
Old 09-28-2013, 01:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Welker View Post
I had this problem too and I express my feeling to the nest. Only I was suppose to receive the charm and never did. They were worry I felt that way and gave me $5 for hoot loot. I still feel bad for everyone that feels jilted like I did.
Just curious, did you call or email?
Old 09-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Registered WAHM

I emailed them
Old 09-30-2013, 09:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Welker View Post
I emailed them
Did you ever get any reply besides the canned message they sent? I never heard anything back after the canned message.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Awesome WAHM

I wouldn't feel bad. You should be excited that you had an awesome month!

What designers get today compared to what most of us received is amazing. We had a cardboard box with no manual, no pretty packaging. I waited a little over 3 months from July-October. We didn't get a prize for waiting. What we got was far more valuable, an amazing opportunity to change our lives if we worked hard!

Don't waist your time thinking about what coulda shoulda. Work your business every single day. Even if you are coming up empty handed a few times don't ever never give up! There will be more incentives you can earn!

:-)