Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Replicated site vs BO

Hi O2 friends! Can you please tell me why you would choose to enter an order in the replicated site vs. through the back office? I'm not grasping why you would choose one versus the other. Thanks so much! (Entering very first order now)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Susan Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristinae115 View Post
Hi O2 friends! Can you please tell me why you would choose to enter an order in the replicated site vs. through the back office? I'm not grasping why you would choose one versus the other. Thanks so much! (Entering very first order now)
The only reason a designer would enter a order thru their replicated site is if the customer is wanting upgraded shipping.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:44 PM
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate

Quote:
If you order through your replicated site you pay retail and get your commission from the nest. If you order through your back office you pay wholesale.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you ladies! So all party orders go through party tab. If guest orders themself or they want upgraded shipping, use replicated site.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Thank you ladies! So all party orders go through party tab. If guest orders themself or they want upgraded shipping, use replicated site.
Also, if you want a party order to ship right away you go through the replicated site. Orders through the party tab will not ship until the party is closed.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Ladies, I can't get in touch with my mentor and I am trying to place my first order. I am not sure if I need to enter the CC, hit save, and then hit post order? Or do I hit only post order? Thank you as always
Old 07-10-2013, 10:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye View Post
Also, if you want a party order to ship right away you go through the replicated site. Orders through the party tab will not ship until the party is closed.
I just saw your post Eileen. It is my understanding that if the order is posted, it will ship regardless if the party is closed or not. Is that not correct?? Thanks!!
Old 07-10-2013, 06:25 PM
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate

Quote:
I just saw your post Eileen. It is my understanding that if the order is posted, it will ship regardless if the party is closed or not. Is that not correct?? Thanks!!
Mine all ship when I post them, even if the party is still open.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiniOwl View Post
Mine all ship when I post them, even if the party is still open.
That's correct. I'm having a catalog party right now through my mentor, and all of my orders ship as soon as she posts them. We're keeping the party open until I can get my wings, but the orders don't have to wait for delivery.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Awesome WAHM

Smile Back offive VS website

Hi,
The main reason for ordering through your rep. website would be for your business supplies and for inventory. This way you are paying wholesale for you inventory. You can't get your supplies through the back office and they can't be ordered with any product. Or if you only have 1 or 2 customer orders.
You order through the back office for party--JB-- orders. Remember JB's are orders that reach $125 and have at least 4 separate orders. So if you have 3 single orders and need inventory, you can be the hostess and put this in as a JB and receive the Hostess rewards! Also ordering through the back office you pay retail and get your commission the following Friday.

Hope this helps!!