Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Default frustrated

The weekly email didnt sound too promising .... did anybody hear if they will be letting new designers in this coming week? I hope they dont stop the waves again. Whats the reason this time? Its hard not to grt frustrated. Waiting since april 9th and still in the 7000. The waves should be weekly again by now......
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2013, 01:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamax2013 View Post
The weekly email didnt sound too promising .... did anybody hear if they will be letting new designers in this coming week? I hope they dont stop the waves again. Whats the reason this time? Its hard not to grt frustrated. Waiting since april 9th and still in the 7000. The waves should be weekly again by now......
Shamax, sending you a pm
Old 06-22-2013, 06:31 AM
WAHM Regular

I totally understand - I signed up April 12 and am at abg 8100 on the list... Rally hoping for 3000/week so I can do some July parties - I have a few dated for the end of July that I'm hoping not to have to reschedule... sigh...
Old 06-22-2013, 12:06 PM
WAHM Regular

I understand Signed up in April the 28th to be exact and I am place # 13183 I hope we fly soon... Sometimes I wonder if its worth the wait then i remind myself why I wanted to sign up in the first place My kiddos I wanna be able to do more with them and for them Stay Strong!
Old 06-24-2013, 05:05 AM
Super WAHM

I totally feel your pain!

It can be just as hard for us to wait for our own DIWs to fly. I joined in Oct and finally flew in Jan. Man, I was frustrated I didn't get in on the Christmas sales, but it's worked out in the end. hang in there!

Old 06-24-2013, 08:41 AM
Registered WAHM

I agree with Eye! I signed up in March and was one of the invites last week. I was super bummed about missing out on the Mother's Day sales, but I have been so encouraged by the response and interest I've already gotten from family and friends, as well as friends of friends in the past week. I have a DIW waiting in the 11,000s right now. I know it's difficult to wait, but it really will be worth it! Hang in there, ladies!
Old 06-24-2013, 01:09 PM
WAHM Regular

I think the hardest part is not knowing when the waves are coming from week to week. Its not necessarily the wait. Ive waited for over 3 months and if I was told when I will fly, I'd feel a lot better about it all. Each week I'm hopeful and then the let down of no new wave yet again. Last week was very encouraging but no news of the weekly waves picking back up is discouraging. Limbo again . Hopefully "soon" will be very soon. Until then I'll keep my chin up and hang in there! I am sooo ready!!!
Old 06-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Susan Rae

A exciting DIW announcement is coming tonight in the webinar! Stay tuned & I'll post what I find out ASAP!
Old 06-24-2013, 04:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanSellsOrigamiOwl View Post
A exciting DIW announcement is coming tonight in the webinar! Stay tuned & I'll post what I find out ASAP!
Woo and HOOT!!
Old 06-24-2013, 04:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Yaaaaayyyy! Cant wait to hear!