Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Have you done other DS long term?

Have you done another direct sales company long term? ie more than 2 years? And if so, how would you compare OO to that company?

Are you still involved with the other company? Or has your OO business taken over so much that you have let the other go?

And for those of you that are doing this for a bigger income (ie more than 4 parties/mo - plus sponsoring new designers), could you share the size of your downline and your overall average monthly income? Vague is ok, not trying to pry, just trying to get an idea.

I have been a leader with another DS company (roughly equivalent to exec team leader/director, but with higher pv requirements) for over 5 years.

I gave up leadership at the beginning of the year, and while I will still maintain my customer base for that company, I have no desire to be a leader there. I do have that goal with OO, and wondering if others have been in similar situations and how they compare.

I know everyone is individual, just looking for what experiences others have had. My Mentor has graciously shared all her info pertaining to the above, so that's been great - just trying to add to that. btw, I believe there are less than 10 working designers in my state.

Thank you!
Christine
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2013, 07:03 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Christine!

I have never worked long term for a DS company. But my mentor has. She has been with OO a year in Feb. She shared with me that she has signed on 40 designers and has 151 downline now. Not sure how much her income is, but she said she was making more a month than when she worked for a regular company.

Personally, becoming a leader is a goal for me as well. I have 2 designers, and 6 DIWs right now. I see HUGE potential here and plan on working it to the fullest.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Christine! I've been with a couple other DS companies (one for 9 years, and the other for 3 years). I'm still involved with one of them, but quite honestly my O2 business has kept me so busy in the two months that I've been a designer (and that's with other designers in my town) that I can't even contemplate keeping up with it. I feel the compensation plan in o2 makes it MUCH easier to succeed than in EITHER one of the companies I've been with.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineGeddes View Post
Have you done another direct sales company long term? ie more than 2 years? And if so, how would you compare OO to that company?

Are you still involved with the other company? Or has your OO business taken over so much that you have let the other go?

And for those of you that are doing this for a bigger income (ie more than 4 parties/mo - plus sponsoring new designers), could you share the size of your downline and your overall average monthly income? Vague is ok, not trying to pry, just trying to get an idea.

I have been a leader with another DS company (roughly equivalent to exec team leader/director, but with higher pv requirements) for over 5 years.

I gave up leadership at the beginning of the year, and while I will still maintain my customer base for that company, I have no desire to be a leader there. I do have that goal with OO, and wondering if others have been in similar situations and how they compare.

I know everyone is individual, just looking for what experiences others have had. My Mentor has graciously shared all her info pertaining to the above, so that's been great - just trying to add to that. btw, I believe there are less than 10 working designers in my state.

Thank you!
Christine
What state are you in?
Old 05-14-2013, 12:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks ladies for the great input! I'd love to hear more - I am so excited to do this! Hoping they start the flow of new designers soon

Susan, I'm in New Hampshire. From what I can tell NH is still fairly untapped as far as OO goes - I'm looking forward to changing that