Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Hostess rewards

I was just wondering if you have been receiving your hostess rewards? I have not received them but everyone from my show received their orders today. If hostess rewards are going out....are they coming to you or the hostess?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2013, 09:06 AM
WAHM Regular

I hosted a party myself on April 20 and have not gotten my hostess reward yet... a few charms and a dangle but no new lockets, chains, etc. Waiting patiently...
Old 05-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epriestley View Post
I hosted a party myself on April 20 and have not gotten my hostess reward yet... a few charms and a dangle but no new lockets, chains, etc. Waiting patiently...
I haven't gotten mine either. I can't wait to get my hands on a black locket!! One of the moms at baseball sells it too and she was wearing hers, I was just a little bit jealous!
Old 05-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Susan Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triciaromo1123 View Post

I haven't gotten mine either. I can't wait to get my hands on a black locket!! One of the moms at baseball sells it too and she was wearing hers, I was just a little bit jealous!
I have one of each of the new Lockets. My fav is the chocolate but I also love the black!!

Here are my 2 Lockets. The Black one I'm wearing today! Love love!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2761321862.jpg (54.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg image-2443934658.jpg (35.8 KB, 19 views)
Old 05-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Awesome WAHM

I love that Susan!! I can't wait to get mine
Old 05-12-2013, 12:01 PM
WAHM Regular

I hosted a party as a DIW that closed a few weeks ago. Everyone who placed an order received their order but I have not received anything (which included the hostess exclusives, quite a few charms and my moms mothers day locket and another locket and a few chains). I have asked about the status of my order withmy mentor but she is unsure as well what is going on.

Have any of your hostesses from parties recently not received their items but others from the party did?

Thanks!
Old 05-12-2013, 04:56 PM
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2threeowls View Post
I hosted a party as a DIW that closed a few weeks ago. Everyone who placed an order received their order but I have not received anything (which included the hostess exclusives, quite a few charms and my moms mothers day locket and another locket and a few chains). I have asked about the status of my order withmy mentor but she is unsure as well what is going on.

Have any of your hostesses from parties recently not received their items but others from the party did?

Thanks!
I believe the hostess order (that includes the free and half off items) does not ship until the party is closed. The reason for that is that if more guest orders were to be added then the hoot loot and free items count might change. So if your mentor has not closed your party yet then your order would not have been shipped yet, although all the guest orders were shipped.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Susan Rae

Most of the hostess orders from the past week & a half have NOT shipped. I have one from the 25th that hasn't shipped either. It wasn't the hostess exclusive or new product either.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Hostess rewards have not shipped, the black chain is on back order and the Nest wants to send them out complete. I am sure they will announce in the back office when they start shipping.