Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:39 AM
WAHM Regular

Question Facebook-page vs group?

What is the difference between a Facebook page vs creating a group? What do you use? I don't understand the difference. Trying to set up my Facebook for when I fly. Thanks ladies!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Susan Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2threeowls View Post
What is the difference between a Facebook page vs creating a group? What do you use? I don't understand the difference. Trying to set up my Facebook for when I fly. Thanks ladies!
Facebook fan page is public meaning anyone looking for a designer in your area will find you. To set it up go to your personal fb page and click on create page and go from there!

Facebook group pages are private. If you want something for your team that's the way to go.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:58 PM
WAHM Regular

are we able to set up a fanpage before we fly? someone said you can do it just don't publish it or activate till you fly not sure thanks for any help daughter and I are trying to get things done before we fly and hoping to still fly on the 30th we are 1470
Old 04-23-2013, 03:38 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana12&Panda View Post
are we able to set up a fanpage before we fly? someone said you can do it just don't publish it or activate till you fly not sure thanks for any help daughter and I are trying to get things done before we fly and hoping to still fly on the 30th we are 1470
You cannot publish the page until you fly but yes you can make one I believe. Its great that you are trying to get things done early, it will help you in the long run!! Hope I answered your question

Brianna
Old 04-23-2013, 08:10 PM
WAHM Regular

yes thanks for help we are just trying to keep ourselves busy and we will be ready when we fly I am so glad they are waiting to bring in more designers till they get the kinks out and have it running smoother...
Old 04-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Super WAHM

Yes, keep it private, and add to it like you normally would. As soon as you're active, you'll have it all set up and ready to go. That is a great way to use your "wait time" to your advantage!