Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:19 AM
Super WAHM

Default Need some help with this one.

I'm just not sure how to go about it, but there HAS to be a way.

I have a DIW who is scheduled to fly in about 3 weeks or so. She's a bit worried she'll have to go back on the wait list as they haven't gotten their taxes back, and her husband's hours were cut back.

However, she already has 3 people who want to order, and another who is going to do a party once she is in.

Do you think there is a way that she can do a party under me, and use the hostess rewards towards the purchase of her kit?

Should I have her do a party, and tally it the old hostess way and then help her purchase her kit?

It seems a shame that she could already be making money, but can't get the kit to start. There's GOTTA be a way, right?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2013, 10:30 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm still a DIW, but I've been a leader with another DS company for many years. Here's what I would do in your shoes.

Do you believe in this gal? Do you think she is SERIOUS about this business? If so, how about bringing her with you to a few shows and splitting the profit. These could even be for some of HER soon-to-be hostesses. She can then put that money aside to pay for her O2 kit when she is called up.

I've done this before with GREAT results, and done it with poor results - but the more VESTED you both are in the company and each other, the better her chances will be.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Super WAHM

Thank you for that! She is actually located in GA, and I'm in MO. LOL
Old 04-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Registered WAHM

I would have her do it as a catalog party under you. Send her some catalogs and order forms, have her take the orders and payments, then email or fax you the information for you to enter under the party tab. She could use the hostess rewards to buy things to add to her kit, and you could give her the commissions to use toward purchasing the kit itself. It would also be good incentive for her to sell..the more she sells, the higher the commission, the less she pays toward her kit. Just my thoughts
Old 04-18-2013, 02:06 PM
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate

You could have her do a book party and treat it like a fundraiser where you give her a percentage of sales in cash rather than merchandise.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Awesome WAHM

I wouldn't give hostess exclusive and commission.

FYi we are NOT allowed to provide any incentives for someone to sign up.

This situation is different since she has been signed up for a while & "life" got in the way.

They want people to sign up because they are excited.