Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Wait list informatio

I signed up for Origami Owl last week and my wait list number was 7324 then I checked again and changed to 7334 and I just checked again and has changed again to 7346. Can someone please let me know what is going on???
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Registered WAHM

From what I have been told there are some diw's that for whatever reason (email not received, technical problems, etc) didn't get to join when their number came up are being given the opportunity to retain their place in line. It is frustrating seeing your number going up instead of down, but put yourself in their shoes...wouldn't you be upset if it were your turn and there was some kind of technical problem & you didn't get your invite & was told too bad you have to start over.

Welcome to being a diw!! I'm not too far ahead of you. I'm 6104 right now. The ladies on this board are awesome in answering any questions you may have. I'll be glad to try and answer any too.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Susan Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscott View Post
I signed up for Origami Owl last week and my wait list number was 7324 then I checked again and changed to 7334 and I just checked again and has changed again to 7346. Can someone please let me know what is going on???
It will go up and down because some that didn't reply to the last wave email or the email to reregister. So when they do reply or call to get in they get added so the number goes up. So you won't go crazy I wouldn't check the number for a few weeks after Jan 3rd. It will be hard but the list isn't gonna change much between now and then. Just trying to save a few gray hairs ;-)

Susan
Old 12-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscott View Post
Same happens with me, but overall it is going down. Yours will do the same
They are just trying to give everyone a chance that may have gotten lost in the loop.
On the plus side you have enough time to get everything together and be ready to roll when you fly.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Registered WAHM

Default How to check your number

Hello my sister-in-law and myself are going to do this together we just signed up and we have received a designer # with letters how do we find out our wait number? any info would be much appreciated.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello J&J,

Here is the link to find your current spot on the waiting list. Let me know, if you need anything else.

Tools | Origami Owl