Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-13-2013, 09:49 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Looking for online ESL/English tutors to teach children in China

This is an update to my previous post. We have decided to use qualified teachers located anywhere. We are just preparing to start up and have not registered any official name or website yet so please ask me any questions. What we need to line up clients is a pool of tutors.

Here's the deal:
You need to be able to use Skype and work early morning or evening hours. You would be able to choose to accept or not when offered a time and day. You will be teaching primarily schoolchildren in China. You need to have ESL qualifications/experience and preferably with children. If your qualifications are with older students, however, we would be happy to still consider your application and we may also end up being approached by adult clients.

We offer:
$12/hour to start (most likely in increments of half an hour).
Flexible work schedule that suits your needs, within the time frames offered.

I'm sure all online tutors understand that we cannot guarantee any number of hours. We can only guarantee to work with your schedule as much as possible.

To apply:
email your resume and qualifications to [email protected]. To be added to our pool, you must be willing to send a professional-looking head shot and brief bio (total years of experience plus 3-4 sentences highlighting experience) that will be posted on the Chinese "purchase" site.
Sponsored Links