Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2011, 09:42 PM
ForeverAngela's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 23
Default Just taught my first TUTOR ABC Session!

I loved it! Cool work from home work! And VERY interesting. Hoping I will get plenty of sessions scheduled! Anybody else enjoy working for them??
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2011, 11:17 PM
aewtx's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 367
Default

May I ask what levels you are getting?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2011, 08:00 PM
ForeverAngela's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 23
Default

Tonight I had like level 9,10,11,12 Are those high levels I assume? Why do you ask?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2011, 09:03 PM
aewtx's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverAngela View Post
Tonight I had like level 9,10,11,12 Are those high levels I assume? Why do you ask?
I was just curious. I don't know if those are high levels (I'm not sure how high up they go?), but they are definitely higher than what I have been getting. My highest ever was level 6. I've been mostly assigned 3s and 4s. I don't know if that is because I am bilingual, and they want me to do more translating, or because the one time I had a 6, I looked at the number of slides wrong and ended up not finishing a page. I am suspecting it is because I am bilingual though.

It just sounded like everyone else was having more fun than I was. lol and I think it may have something to do with the levels I've been getting. Like i said, I was just curious. I appreciate having this job, and plan to keep it for awhile.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2011, 08:56 AM
ForeverAngela's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aewtx View Post
I was just curious. I don't know if those are high levels (I'm not sure how high up they go?), but they are definitely higher than what I have been getting. My highest ever was level 6. I've been mostly assigned 3s and 4s. I don't know if that is because I am bilingual, and they want me to do more translating, or because the one time I had a 6, I looked at the number of slides wrong and ended up not finishing a page. I am suspecting it is because I am bilingual though.

It just sounded like everyone else was having more fun than I was. lol and I think it may have something to do with the levels I've been getting. Like i said, I was just curious. I appreciate having this job, and plan to keep it for awhile.

Cool! How many hours a week do you work? I am doing it part time and its a great legit non phone job to make extra money. I love the availability of hours. And it is interesting to meet people in other countries, they are so friendly all the students I have had.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2011, 03:30 PM
kiamari's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 23
Default i am interested in making some extra cash

how can i sign up for this? im looking for something non--phone work from home...
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2011, 06:59 PM
aewtx's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiamari View Post
how can i sign up for this? im looking for something non--phone work from home...
Hi, if you go through the other pages, there should be a link somewhere to the application page.

Hope that helps.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2011, 07:01 PM
aewtx's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverAngela View Post
Cool! How many hours a week do you work? I am doing it part time and its a great legit non phone job to make extra money. I love the availability of hours. And it is interesting to meet people in other countries, they are so friendly all the students I have had.
I'm also doing it as part-time. I originally planned to do it more full-time, but my personality isn't really fit for this (I'm not a talkative person), so it requires a lot of energy to be so bubbly. haha. I want to keep this job though, so I'm just doing my required hours, and don't really add extra.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2011, 08:05 PM
ForeverAngela's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 23
Default

Did you meet the rating requirement during probation? I was told we have to have an 8.8 in our 20 sessions. Do they let you go if you dont meet it? What has your average been?
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2011, 11:03 PM
aewtx's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 367
Default

I was never told about this. I'm still in probation. Is that 8.8 per week? Or by the end of the probation?

I didn't work last week, and the week before that I got pretty low ratings because I was sick, and my voice sounded terrible and a lot of the students complained about it. haha I don't remember what my ratings were before that.

Last edited by aewtx; 11-16-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off