Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-16-2013, 05:55 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiesedbergh View Post
There are ways of drop shipping without using untrusting suppliers.
Yes, it's true - there is - but what a lot of people don't understand is that it tends to be difficult.

But, the journey is what makes it worth it. There is a lot of leverage that is needed to find a supplier that is willing to negotiate - but that is if you're even doing dropshipping.

There are a lot of models that will make you more profits in the long run, and dropshippers need to be vetted like crazy and research needs to be done (and known how to do) but it is DEFINITELY a process.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2013, 04:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill Moorehead View Post
Hi
I sell things here and there on ebay but would love to sell more
and do it part-time maybe later on full-time. I know the things I want to sell
but like many I do not have capital so worshipping for now is my avenue.
Any advice on who to avoid or to tech out for?
I too am looking for something with no fees or start up costs.
I enjoy selling on ebay and am looking at selling cellphone accessories and tablets which
is a popular item that I can see right now, any ideas or suggestions for dropshippers in this
Particular area who be great!!
A lot of companies that call themselves dropshippers aren't real dropshippers. They're actually discount retailers.The real dropshippers are regular wholesale suppliers or manufacturers that offer this service on the side.

Last edited by gregdavidson; 11-28-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Super WAHM

In this day, I don't think you can rely on dropshippers. Too many bad stories and if you get a bad one, it can ruin your Ebay account, a problem if you also sell items you have in hand.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you all for sharing information.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:58 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Jill
I will send you a couple of links regarding this for ebay you may be interested on PM
regards
Cheri
Old 01-29-2014, 06:35 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Info please

I am trying to find a drop shipper or wholesaler for as seen on tv products. Is this possible without joining a club to get a list? Thanks in advance for all advice.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Dropship Advice

What I think has been mentioned, but is worth repeating is this:

Are there reputable companies out there that will drop ship and make you a profit?
Absolutely!

Is it difficult to find them?
It certainly can be- it is one of the biggest hurdles that our clients struggle with it seems.

If you are finding more No's than Yes's trying to find good dropship suppliers, than contact me- we offer very affordable services just for this purpose!

Make it one more thing to check off your list, so you can focus more important aspects of your online business and START SELLING
Old 03-03-2015, 10:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Experience - It looks like you don't like dropshipping idea?

Care to tell us why? So many people use it and seem to make good money.

Last edited by imogene; 03-03-2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Imogene,

You are quite right. I believe that dropshipping is for people willing to work as cheap labor for the dropship wholesalers.

The people who make big money out of dropshipping are the dropship wholesalers.

Those who boast about their dropship businesses almost always talk about their big sales figures. They rarely mention their % profits.

Whenever profits are the subject of a discussion, the figures quoted are pathetic. 10%, 15%, 20%. Some of the top people quote as high as 30%. That is still not good enough for the time and risks involved.

People think that carrying inventory requires big $$$$$, but it is possible to start small scale importing on as low as $300, and make very good profits in the process. I recently received an email from a newbie importer excited because he had started with $300, and has been selling the goods at a 300% markup.

I am writing an article on the pros and cons of dropshipping and I will post it within a day or two in my thread Ask Me Anything About Small Scale Importing Veteran Importer Here.

I see you have asked a question there too. I will answer shortly but must go offline for a while now.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:40 PM
WAHM Regular

As far as dropshippers, does anyone know anything about Sunrise as a dropshipper? I am currently researching to do dropshipping as a second business of mine. Any ideas?