Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Super WAHM

Default Which Device Is Best??

Hi everyone,

I am trying to decide on what would be the best item to buy to do research for Ebay when I am out shopping at garage sales, thrift shops ect. I can't get an Iphone, but I wanted to know if a Ipod would make sense to use and if I would be able to connect to the Internet anywhere. I am good with computers, but with 3 children, I haven't been keeping up with technology and I have never had a fancy cell phone, an Ipod or any technology like that, but it is beginning to get frustrating to me when I am looking for items to purchase and I am not sure it it's a good buy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Melinda
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 09:43 PM
WAHM Regular

The best device is I phone and I pad.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Super WAHM

Thanks for the help. I did thank about an Ipad, is there ones that are small and discreet? I already have a laptop so I am not sure about getting an Ipad. I can't get an Iphone because I don't want a contract and phone payment, I use a tracphone.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:13 PM
WAHM Regular

My daughter uses an Android phone from Virgin Mobile when she goes to thrift stores, yard sales, etc. The Android phones start at 79 dollars. I haven't gone out bargain hunting lately, but I have an LG Optimus Slider and love it, because it has a keyboard. It's $179 right now. Come to think of it, I didn't buy my phone from the V-Mobile site because I found a cheaper price on Amazon. The monthly plans start at $35/month, which includes unlimited texts. For $55, you can get unlimited everything. Best of all, there's no contract.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Getting an iPad will not only allow you to research the item on eBay before you purchase it, but with it you can also take a pic of the item, create your eBay listing, and post it, all in one.

Consider it a business expense that saves you time.