Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2012, 02:32 PM
aalexander's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 1,407
Red face Dropshippers?

I'd like to find a dropshipper with no min you have to buy or order? No fee's?
I used to work with one selling Christian biker t-shirts but that was 5 years ago or so.

Any you ladies know of?
Thanks;
Anita
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2012, 02:41 PM
lorah's Avatar
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,439
Default

You might check out the Affiliate Marketing folder. I've read that it is pretty easy to get into and there aren't any fees.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2012, 02:45 PM
aalexander's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 1,407
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorah View Post
You might check out the Affiliate Marketing folder. I've read that it is pretty easy to get into and there aren't any fees.
Thankyou..:-)
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2012, 09:12 AM
AlisonMSmith's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 1,811
Default

FTR, I never worked with a dropshipper who had a minimum and only a few who had fees. (Very reasonable, such as $2 per order.)
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2012, 10:47 AM
aalexander's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 1,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonMSmith View Post
FTR, I never worked with a dropshipper who had a minimum and only a few who had fees. (Very reasonable, such as $2 per order.)

Ok,Thankyou! That seems just what I am looking for....:-)

BTW,I liked your article...:-)

Last edited by aalexander; 03-13-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: found article
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2012, 03:58 PM
WahIdeasCom's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 21
Default

I once used DealXtreme...not the best of experiences as they notified me of an ordering backlog on a certain product after I had received 40 orders for it...it was a nightmare and bad pr having to explain to my customers over Christmas that their product would not arrive on time. Yikes! If you are going to do dropshipping, I'd recommend buying wholesale and having the product on hand and shipping it yourself. It's more risky but you avoid the hassle of relying on dropshippers to do their job properly.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2012, 04:35 PM
aalexander's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 1,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WahIdeasCom View Post
I once used DealXtreme...not the best of experiences as they notified me of an ordering backlog on a certain product after I had received 40 orders for it...it was a nightmare and bad pr having to explain to my customers over Christmas that their product would not arrive on time. Yikes! If you are going to do dropshipping, I'd recommend buying wholesale and having the product on hand and shipping it yourself. It's more risky but you avoid the hassle of relying on dropshippers to do their job properly.
That sounds aweful! I just checked one out but they wanted 299.00 to join.
Not an option,lol
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 04:44 PM
kjm's Avatar
kjm kjm is offline
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 819
Default

What exactly is a drop shipper? I an interested in selling a lot on ebay but would like to learn more first lol
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:24 PM
ybnegood's Avatar
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Milan, Illinois
Posts: 689
Default dropshipper

I used ckb products and they always treated me well .. no fees and no minimum
however, they did change their product line up a few months ago and dropped some of my popular items.

I learned how to import by myself (very easy to do) and now source my products directly from the manufacturer at much lower cost and then keep the item in stock and ship myself for a bigger profit.

martin
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:26 PM
ybnegood's Avatar
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Milan, Illinois
Posts: 689
Default forgot to add....

buyincoins is getting to be real popular too... all their products include free shipping
takes about 14 days to receive items though...
I've purchased from them about 20 times now and no problems at all
martin
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
dropshipping, ebay

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off