WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Network Marketing (https://www.wahm.com/forum/network-marketing-49/)
-   -   How to achieve in Network Marketing Business? (https://www.wahm.com/forum/network-marketing-49/774106-how-achieve-network-marketing-business.html)

Linda Geraldine 08-30-2018 10:37 PM

How to achieve in Network Marketing Business?

If you are looking for an online business or a home based business, you have probably already come across a variety of Network Marketing, MLM's, Direct Sales and "Get Rich Quick" opportunities. As a result, you probably now have an image planted firmly in your mind as to what the industry means to you. Network marketing is a proven method to ensure long-term residual income, many people feel intimidated by the concept of network marketing. I personally feel that internet network marketing is an excellent way to expand your sales team without any additional overheads. Here are the few tips to make your Network Marketing business a success!

First of all, Be a leader, People join a team by having faith in the leader leading the team. Do not pressurize your prospect or the lead. Use the right word or phrase in your verbal or written communication with them.

The second one never dreams to become richer soon, Avoid dreaming to become rich in a single day. We have to carry our expenses in networking like advertising individually. We should never expect a huge income in the beginning days, even if we work hard. Network marketing is a field in which we canít expect more at the starting level.

Next one is to always try to implement a MLM Software to carry out your business in a smoother way. We should create a software which should match our requirements Its Performance should meet our goals. Network marketing strategies should be made according to the functions of the software. To achieve higher in network marketing, our goals should be incorporated into the network marketing software. Finally, If you have the right attitude and time to invest in the business, your internet network marketing success is not far away.

seojesica 09-20-2018 11:00 PM

I think Explore your community with various Social Networking sites.

CBDMOM 10-12-2018 08:37 PM

I agree with Linda on many points, but I think the BEST motivator and driver is belief and passion about the product you're representing.

A very close second is the team environment (your leaders / corporate culture etc).

Lastly is the software / training / tools.

If you LOVE the products, you'll never feel ashamed, scared or nervous to share them. Excitement is contagious. If you're excited about your products or services you offer, you'll never have a lack of customers or new members joining your sales team.

I've been involved with some products and services that were "meh...", and sharing them always felt like a chore, if I can't buy into the brand, how am I supposed to convince others to as well? You can't. So finding a product or service you love is KEY to laying the groundwork for your success.

The only time I care about software is to automate, if it saves me time, I'll buy it. Time is the only resource we can never get more of, so if I can leverage my time by buying a $30 or $40 a month piece of software, I will (unless I can get it free!).

I think if you wipe away all the other aspects (leaders, comp plan, software, etc) and just look at the products on their own - your success lies in whether or not you REALLY love the products or not.

I know mine is!

Cheers,

mmckaigg 11-26-2018 08:36 PM

Agreed. I absolutely love my company's products. First and foremost I want to share them with everyone. Everything from home care, personal care, snacks and nutritional support products all made in the USA since 1985 with an A+ BBB rating. The best part is I don't have to be a reseller and we're not an MLM. I simply help people set up their own shopping account and be available for any questions about the store and its products.

April04 01-28-2019 04:54 PM

I agree passion for the product is key. That is what brought a newbie like me in. Now I am trying to figure out how network marketing works.

glasser1 02-09-2019 06:33 AM

I read about this kind of work, but I havenít started to work yet, on the Internet you can sell a lot, for example, your services and skills, the same articles or anything else that has talent and knowledge.

Destiny4 02-13-2019 12:37 PM

Being in the industry since '85 has taught me many wondrous things and I have met the most incredible people along the journey.

A few tips or musts are:

Pick products that you like, can identify with and can promote.

Then pick a solid company and do your due diligence.

Then search for a good sponsor and team that are still very active.

If you follow those things and are willing to learn and work, you will give yourself the best shot for success.

A site just recently did an article/interview with me about this very topic. If you go to my LinkedIn activity, my recent posts will lead you to the article.

Best and continued success to everyone, Anthony

JenniferJarz 03-04-2019 11:37 AM

I agree with all of you!! You have to believe in the product you are selling and it will sell itself. Also having proof that it works can help as well.

WorkOnlineSites 05-14-2019 06:29 PM

I agree. You definitely have to believe in the product you are selling and also be passionate about it. Share it with everyone you know. After you share it with everyone, make sure you constantly follow up. Network marketing is definitely a time consuming business, but it can for sure pay off in the end once you start making money.

Turner 05-14-2019 10:41 PM

I agree. You are right.

AngelaVWH 05-19-2019 08:10 PM

Passion and experience and expertise and professionalism - I feel like it makes a big difference if you've got that solid knowledge base to back you up.