Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-21-2021, 07:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Red face Care to help a noob ?

Care to help a noob?

Hello

For an unknown reason I was always negative on MLM companies.

When my homeopathic gave me a natural product for autoimmune conditions i was stunned by its effects and results, and i decided to get involved as much as i can.

In the search for people for my network (mostly friends) i found success on 90% of those who tried the products and i thought that this sells by itself, so i focus on its properties and benefits like (organic herb extracts and oils, coloidal gold, tons of patents, Nano-tech, healing, blah blah blah.......

But i crashed into a wall when i found out that people are very negative on mlm companies and products, for an unknown reason...LoL, i had it coming.

Even when you sell something that is beneficial for health , like no other.

I guess you reap what you sow...

Anyways i will not give up that easy, because the main reason i got into this, was the product that 90% of the time people are calling to say thank you, and Its very motivating to hear that people feel better, using your products

But what about money?

According to some friends (MLMers), the company is generous and with my personality skills i thought that this is going to be like a walk in the park but i havent get any decent income yet. In the same philosophy (quantum healing) they also have beauty products, perhaps i should promote that, besides the fact that i dont like it so much as the healing products?

What am i missing? Is my enthusiasm wrong? What are the first steps i should make?

I could use some help from anyone that "knows the craft".

Thank you
Sponsored Links

Tags
health & wellness, health and beauty, help make money, mlm business opportunity