Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-24-2018, 05:59 PM
Registered WAHM

Default What is the future of network marketing ?

What is the future of network marketing? Please share your views...
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2018, 09:43 AM
Registered WAHM

I think network marketing will be always fruitful. But may be some technique should be changed.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:46 PM
Registered WAHM

Marketing is the soul of business. If there no proper marketing your business of course will die.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:30 AM
WAHM Regular

Network marketing is just a fancy term for "word of mouth" marketing.

People buy from those who they know, like and trust.

You are more likely to purchase a product or a service if someone you know recommends it/them than if you see an advertisement that takes several impressions before it makes it into your "list" of things to buy. This is different if you are ready to buy something right now due to an emergency but still you would go through the same process of asking your network for recommendations.

Digital network marketing has broadened and changed that a bit through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, this website platform that we are on now, and others and now we have "digital connections" whom we follow that we may not know necessarily in real life.

I think "network marketing" in whatever form will always be around just as it has always been. It's just the medium that has changed with the advent of the Internet.

Last edited by ProBooksandTaxes; 08-28-2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

I agree with the previous poster, but I think the FUTURE of marketing your business will ultimately be defined by your overall advertising & recruiting strategy.

Assuming the product or service is great, comp plan, leaders etc, the only thing left is your marketing.

Network Marketing will be around literally FOREVER and a day (or at least none of alive today will be alive to see its demise).

Building a relationship with our clients and customers is the new "recruiting" techniques. Just look at Gary V with his style of "Jab Jab Jab...Right Hook" methodology. He gives almost ALL his content and training away for free. Why? He's building a relationship with you and indoctrinating you to his viewpoints and strategies.

Taking this a step further, Network Marketing MUST change, or else the old school ways of marketing will be its steady demise. I recruit members now that just don't get it...that are so set in their 2010 ways that it kills me. Some get it, most don't. Marketing is evolving to a content-rich / customer focused relationship - and you are going to either embrace it, or slowly errode into the background of outdated marketing noise.

Build trust / relationships and the money will follow...

Patience and Focus!
Old 10-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Registered WAHM
Array

Default Future Looks Great

NM and MLM will continue to grow however Techniques, strategies will change
Old 10-19-2018, 07:29 AM
Registered WAHM

I think that NM is very important for any business nowadays. And it seems that it's role will become bigger.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:14 PM
WAHM Addict

The industry will grow once the masses accept it is a sales profession. Most everyone can purchase products but not everyone can take the rejection.
Old Yesterday, 08:02 AM
Registered WAHM
Array

Network marketing will always be, but it will develop towards digital technologies. For example, usefull mobile app with colorful design,worthy of the premium class https://www.webawards.top/nominations/ will attract thousands of new customers.

Tags
financial freedom, network marketing, online business, stay at home moms, working moms