Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-09-2018, 03:00 PM
Registered WAHM

Default what drew you to your company?

I am curious... I have been involved in NWM for over 15 years. I was very successful in my previous company and was devastated when they had to close their doors due to a death of one of the 3 owners. I love and believe in the industry and have searched high and low for something that even remotely compared to their product line, quality of products, & compensation plan! I finally found what I was looking for actually by accident. I was watching a friends live tutorial. then another, then another. I was mesmerized and hooked!!! after watching these Live videos and taking dubious notes. I thought WTF are you doing? You are going to order these products without joining? DUH No Brainer it literally made a split second decision to join! And I am so happy I did!!! God works in mysterious ways. He gave me what I had been praying for for 2 years!
back to what I am curious about What was it that forced you to take action???
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2018, 10:23 PM
WAHM Addict

I started with A.L. Williams. I was shown the difference between whole life and term life insurance. At that moment I thought everyone should hear about what I learned.

Then of course there was also the potential income. Being in financial service can be very profitable be it a personal producer or with a team.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:33 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeUtifulDisaster View Post
I am curious... What was it that forced you to take action???
The marketing system.

I will not be part of a NM company again that doesn't have their ducks in a row with social marketing tools.

Good luck with yours!
Old 01-16-2018, 08:44 AM
Awesome WAHM

I've been away from NM for a long time. But what impressed me about this one that I recently got involved with is the dedication I found in both the company officers and the members upline. Superb support from the upline and the company keeps adding product and functionality. Kind've reminded me of Amway back in the mid-'70s.

And the thing that really got me active was that I started earning right after joining as a free member. When I saw that happening I had to start getting a bit more serious about it.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:00 PM
WAHM Addict

Default The Marketing System

I've been a part of the Network Marketing industry for 15+ years.
When I look back over what caused me fail miserably over the years,
I realized there were some missing components that are necessary
in order to make money online.

I used to think it was the business opportunity that was responsible
for my failure or success, so like many other people, I jumped from
biz op to biz op.

I finally took a step back and decided to take a close look at what
the top earners were doing. There were 3 things they were doing
that I was not.
  1. They had a capture page
  2. They followed up with an autoresponder
  3. They used free and paid advertising
Since there were a lot more people failing at Network Marketing than
there are people who are successful, I decided to search for a marketing
system that EVERYBODY in the industry needed, and offer it to them.

To keep from having to pay for a capture page system like click
funnels ($97/month), and an autoresponder ($20+ a month) on top
of the cost of the business, I went in search of a marketing system
that was all inclusive.

After many months of looking, I finally found it in October 2017. As an
added bonus, I can use the system as my primary business or use
the system to promote any business I join. It's a win-win.

Since it checked all the boxes, I decided to jump right in and have
never looked back. Best decision ever!
Old 01-22-2018, 08:47 PM
WAHM Addict

First and foremost I was drawn to their unique and clean products! No artificial anything! Then to experience the professionalism of the leaders and see a wonderful social media platform that we have, a system to both introduce new prospects and support and train members. And then with the introduction of a breakthrough new Keto product that is unique to the marketplace, different than anything else out there will be only mean significant quick growth for the company but also helping many many people out there with one of the biggest struggles there is. Not to mention how all the products are helping people change their lives and it's important to be to be a part of something significant like that. To have a higher purpose is amazing!
Old 01-31-2018, 08:43 AM
Registered WAHM

I joined my NM/Direct Sales business in March 2017. I joined as a consultant because I used their products for about 10 months prior to that and really love what they have.. they work.. pure and simple.. and not just because I used them, but because I had been through several other brands that simply didn't work.. When I joined, I also realized the company was different than many I had looked at previously (or had heard of). No back stabbing, team work, training, you name it.. from the top right on down and back up again.

you asked "what forced you to take action" - I had been looking for years for something I could do from home.. that I didn't have to buy something ever single month, that I didn't have to keep inventory, that I simply had to share what I used, how I used it and what a great company it is, to really make that different. and the understanding to really move forward, I would have to get others interested in the business side as well..

I had also been looking for something personally that would help me to regain my place as a "wage" earner.. be able to give my family what they needed with out question and to make sure that my children saw me as a viable hard working member of the family and not just mom who shuttles them here and there, cooks the meals, cleans the house etc.. the company I have decided to go with has started to lead me down that path.. and it feels good.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Registered WAHM

Default The product.

I loved the product. I loved sharing the product and I discovered I could actually make money sharing something I was passionate about. It shouldn’t be a struggle, hard work yes. But I’ve found that If you truly love it... people can see that and you sell more.

Tags
cosmecutical, cosmetics & skincare, diet, make money, weightloss