Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-15-2017, 12:35 PM
Registered WAHM

I agree! I like IG better than FB!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2017, 12:40 PM
Registered WAHM

Nice! I am glad that your business is growing now. Good Luck!
Old 10-19-2017, 12:15 PM
Super WAHM

I believe it depends on what kind of leads you're trying to get.

If you're looking to sell products and/or services, then follow the lead of others who advertise those things. Facebook seems to be among the most cost-effective ways to do that, along with other content marketing.

If you're looking to recruit people to join your team though, there are additional options, and the approach needs to be different too. Yes, you can do that on Facebook, but you can also advertise on other sites, including Craigslist and various classified sites, as well as either advertise or buy leads on various career sites, such as CareerBuilder etc.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:47 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Lily, i've tried FB and Linked in business promotion that hasn't been that effective and I have a need to drive traffic urgently as I have a time sensitive opportunity. Is blogging time consuming and do you need to setup your own site or can you blog on other sites? I'd appreciate any information your able to share as I'm keen to try all effective marketing options
Old 10-21-2017, 07:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

Blogging success does take time LaylaNZ.

You can do it both ways.

When you set up your own site you need to publish high-value articles and posts on it. And it takes a while for interested visitors take notice in big numbers. You can speed that up with paid advertising.

When you post comments and guest articles on other people's blogs you can find success as long as the blog subject is related to your content. Success here comes only after you've proven your value to the other members by giving them quality information that they can use productively.

I've found that most overnight successes happen only after months, if not years, of struggle to learn the market and gain the skills for providing people with products that in some way make their lives better.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:19 AM
Registered WAHM

What tools or programs do you use for SEO promotion? I use Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster Tool, Google Analytics Tool, Google Disavow Tool, Smallseotools, GT Matrics, and what prefer you?

Last edited by Daneck; 11-03-2017 at 03:22 AM.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Default It's all about trial and error

Yes there is an overwhelming amount of "systems" for online promotional use. But unfortunately, you'll just have to try out the ones that appeal to you. And one by one find out which one/s are a good fit for your marketing efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLovesPets View Post
I see from this forum that many of you have businesses that you promote online. I have also been overwhelmed by the number of "systems" out there which seem like nothing more than a way for the system's creator to make money. i would love to start a dialogue here about what works and what doesn't.

I have found that blogging and providing information work. Link Exchanges don't.

Anyone else have any comments?
Old 11-21-2017, 12:52 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile Lead Generation

In today’s world where there is cut throat competition between businesses of the same league or industry, it is very challenging yet important to capture consumer interest and keep them engaged. Marketers these days have to come constantly up with new and fresh ideas to captivate the attention of customers, and one way to do so is by the generation of Leads. Lead Generation is a term that is used to refer to the generation of interest or inquiry among consumers into the services or products offered by a business. Lead Generation can be considered equivalent to advertising. The more a business can create quality leads, the better are the chances to improve sales.

Some of the common tactics or methods of Lead Generation include
Direct Mailing:- Most trusted method for showcasing is immediate promoting through mails. Just you ought to be watchful that mails must not be dumped into spams.
Organic Search and SEO:- SEO is the most effective way to generate leads because when companies need IT services, they go to Google and search for IT companies to get the information.
Content Marketing:- Which includes sharing on the web sites, recordings, web-based social networking post and so on that draws in the clients and create gainful interest in product and services. Content advertising increment deals, is monetary and gives clients who are faithful.
Social Media:- Marketing through LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook etc. which are the most visited sites by the customers.
Display Advertising:- Make a powerful ad of the product with the goal that it might draw in the client to watch the item
But going through tools can be most efficient way to generate leads, because it will be easy and less time consuming. These tools are,
  • LeadLake
  • Growbots
  • Insideview
Old 11-28-2017, 01:00 AM
Registered WAHM

Lightbulb

It is important to first understand what (Network or Multi-level Marketing) actually is. The department of Financial Institutions defines Multi-Level Marketing as ‘the sales of products or services through various levels of distributors. A distributor, also known as a sponsor, is expected to recruit other distributors. He or she is then responsible for training and motivating the new distributors.

Effective Ways to Generate MLM Leads

Generate MLM leads (thenorells.com) with a personal website: Many companies offer websites. Others allow you to make your own, but some don't, so you'll need to check your MLM company's policies about websites. If you can, make your own because you want to differentiate yourself from your competitors. If you're not allowed to make a website directly about your business, make one covering a topic related to your business.

Build an Email List: There is a process or system of working with leads. The first step is getting them to take an interest in what you have (i.e. visiting your website). The next best step is to ask your leads to sign up for your email list. The best way to get their name and email is to offer something for free such as a report.

Write articles to generate MLM leads: Article writing is free and an effective way to get in front of your market through other people's websites. They key to a good article that another site will run is that it's informative, not an advertorial.

Use Social Media: While tweeting, "Join my team," won't likely produce results, if you're clever, you can use social media to generate leads. For example, if you sell weight loss products, you can have before and after pictures on Pinterest or Instagram. If you sell make-up, you can have tutorials on YouTube.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:39 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Wink

I personally use many of the platforms already mentioned by previous posters. Along with that,I use a paid system and sometimes buy leads,post ads on facebook and in facebook groups.

Tags
blogging, lead generation, network marketing