Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Super WAHM

Default Need Marketing Help

I recently became an affiliate for a new gaming app coming out in September. Right now we are focused on getting affiliates to join our team and get paid to share the app with others but we will also be wanting to sign up people who just want to play for free. It's a sports app focusing on the NFL right now but will grow to include NBA, NCAA, soccer, golf etc. So my target market would be people interested in making money and also sports and gaming fans.

Right now I don't have a website to direct traffic to but I have a link to a video that explains everything. I have been thinking of setting up a landing page to capture email addresses and send emails to but just don't know how to get traffic to that site if I did set it up.

I want to try to promote it on Facebook but don't want to come off as jamming it down my friends throats - although I think a lot of them would be interested in it.

So....What would be the best way to marketing this opportunity/app?

Thanks!
Lori
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2016, 05:25 PM
WAHM Addict

Design a flyer and hit up sports bars.
Old 07-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Awesome WAHM

Write guest articles for sports blogs (preferably football niche related), and offer them to the blog owners. If the articles give value you'll likely get published. Make sure the blogs accept articles.

Post unique sport related comments to the articles that are already published on those blogs.

Put your contact info in the author bio fields.

Find sports niche forums, and start posting on those.

Create a WordPress site for the sports niche, and start publishing articles. Advertise it PPC and/or solo ads. Solo ads work well if you know how to use them. I advise you research the vendors though. There are some shady ones out there.

Advertise on Craig's List, and in classifieds. Results might be a bit iffy, but I'm familiar with the app you're talking about, and I think it will be attractive enough to maybe work with classifieds.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:13 AM
Super WAHM

Thanks - all good ideas! I had thought about craigslist but wasn't sure - worth a try. Also thought about solo ads but don't know a lot about how to go about that. I did some years ago when I was in another opportunity but have forgotten all I've learned! I will look into it though!

Thanks for the help!
Old 08-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Use Lead Pages to create opt-in link to your autoresponder....I would create a Fan Page in FB for this purpose and then promote from there.

Dallas
[email protected]
Old 08-15-2016, 04:31 AM
California Girl!

Smile Facebook Ads

If you have a marketing budget, I suggest using Facebook Ads. You can target people really well with FB ads.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:35 PM
Super WAHM

Start with a lead capture page... get that set up first, and worry about traffic later. One step at a time. I've got a great (5 minute) training video I can send you if you're interested. It's basic internet marketing 101, but very effective.
Old 10-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm doing the same thing! I have really started doing work with LinkedIn. Sports is a very sociable topic and there a lot of places where sports discussions take place. Good luck!

Closed Thread