Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Cold calling bought leads

Has anyone had success calling cold leads that you bought? I have dumped so much money into cold leads, and even took courses on how to talk to them. But I always get the story that they don't have money to start right now. Or they don't answer. Or they hang up. Am I going about this all wrong, or is this what everyone experiences with cold lead calls?
THanks,
Suzanne

Last edited by starbirdy66; 05-08-2016 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Removing siggy link
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Super WAHM

Smile

Suzanne,

Are you emailing these leads first either through an autoresponder or an email campaign? Obviously they are easier to call and talk to if they opened your email, clicked on your site or actually responded back to you.

That said the more you call, even totally cold, the more comfortable you will become at it and the more successful you will be. Always keep in mind that it's a numbers game. Think of it as a relationship call, instead of a sales call and that may soften your approach a bit. You are calling to help.

I don't know what kind of program you're in, but another way to capitalize is to spread your purchased leads throughout your downline. This also promotes a "team" atmosphere and can be very powerful especially in a binary program.

Keep at it, qualify that that person at one time responded to something and have some fun with it. Best of luck, Anthony
Old 05-06-2016, 05:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for the tips! So you do think calling cold leads works? I have tried both avenues, calling cold before they open my emails, and also calling cold after they have opened my emails. I also send emails after I call to let them know I called and am easily available via email or phone. Neither tactic has worked for me.

THanks!
Old 05-06-2016, 05:25 AM
Super WAHM

Smile

You're welcome, and yes, in short I do think it works. Remember though, it is the hardest conversion so many, many more "no's" before a maybe.

And yes, follow-up is extremely important. Those that don't say no I follow-up with an email and a text. Something about a text that makes the relationship a little tighter.

If it were easy, everyone would be successful at it.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Thanks so much for your pep talk! I'll keep at it
Old 05-09-2016, 04:45 PM
WAHM Addict

Brian Carruthers does a general trading on calling leads. He has a site called Foster Mentor which he has a video of him doing live calls from purchased leads. It's not company specific so there's no recruiting pitch.

If your buying leads you have to call people who are looking for an opportunity. That being said just like anything else nothing is 100%…

Tags
isagenix, leads