Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-02-2016, 11:38 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Recruiting yourself.

Myself I'm more of a product and compensation person. I look at the product and see what the sale of that product or service commission payout is. The reason I look at it that way is I was once told when looking at any business make sure if you had to put food on the table and a roof over your head you could do it just from your personal sales production. I get that.

To take that to the next step is other potential commissions such a commission bonuses and vesting. I've seen post with people talking about new companies and commission schedules and rank advancements and just blew it off as the usual industry hype but recently I did a bit more digging into a commission schedule and now my vision is a bit more clear about potential payouts be it initial or long term.

So people in closing I suggest if you haven't really done it yet dig into your commission schedules. Is partnership a possibility. When are you vested? Can you will or sell your business at death or disability?
If you take a serious look at your commission schedule you just may rerecruit yourself and really become locked in.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2016, 07:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Cornelius - I agree a lot of people don't research companies before joining and then blame industries. I looked through hundreds of network marketing companies and most of their products were not up to par and then the commission plan's were a pretty far stretch.

People need to think outside the box and realize they will have to work if they truly want income.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:53 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree a lot of people don't research companies ...
Old 05-06-2016, 05:17 AM
WAHM Regular

I agree as well. Do you think a lot of people get frustrated with their current company, and THEN do some research? A coach I was talking to said there is potential for bringing people who are already network marketers into your business if you show them the research. What are your thoughts?
Old 05-26-2016, 08:53 AM
Awesome WAHM

I don't think that people who jump from opportunity to opportunity are ever going to do anything positive toward success. In my experience the majority of them are looking for someone to do it for them.

I do recognize that there are exceptions to this, but doesn't it cost a lot of energy to seek them out?
Old 05-26-2016, 11:59 AM
WAHM Addict

Myself I don't have an issue with jumpers because in many cases it's just time. How many times have we seen "leaders" pack up and move to another company. Moving is just a business decision and good or bad people will do what they think is best for them at the moment.

The cost to enter the network marketing industry isn't really high in many cases but what isn't so easy
is the commitment to personal development and if there's a spouse involved bring the spouse into the fold so they can work as a team.

People are going to jump and the only way to combat that is to just keep recruiting. Which comes back to you have to recruit yourself on a constant basis.