Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-28-2016, 11:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Is this a crazy question?

I am interested in selling online. Not parties and not recruiting others to earn income. What company can I look into to simply selling a product online without all the other fluff?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Grand WAHM

Maybe an affiliate program would fit here? For example, Amazon has an affiliate program.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danasurvey View Post
Maybe an affiliate program would fit here? For example, Amazon has an affiliate program.
Thanks for the idea. I was not aware.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Health and Business Coach

I think you need to determine what your income goal is. There are a lot of network marketing companies where you can still make extra income by sharing the products only with others, it just depends how much you want to make. Is there something you are passionate about? Health and wellness, jewelry, make up, essential oils? I would make sure to find something that is going to make you happy promoting. I would never push a business opportunity on someone, but I will always share it. You never know what the person you are talking to is looking for. Maybe they are desperate to stay home with their kids and are looking for the right vehicle to come into their life.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:19 PM
WAHM Regular

You should give clickbank affiliated program a try
Old 03-10-2016, 03:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile No Parties needed

Hi Dawn,

I'm an associate with LegalShield. It is a legal service plan. I do earn commission on my sales and what I really like is because it is a membership service that renews each year there is a residual commission each month as long as that person/family is active members.

And I don't do parties. The closest you would ever come to "parties" is doing a seminar for a human resources dept or business owner and it would be for their employees. But you need have to do that.

Of course, you earn more if you have a downline but the associate that signed me up says she does not actively recruit.

It leans heavily on network marketing so if you are a social person you can make a good income.

PM if you want more info. :-)

Good luck.

~Allison
Old 04-12-2016, 04:12 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi.

No, that is not a crazy question at all.

Most in this industry never recruit enough to see a decent cheque, or even enough to pay for their auto-ship. Just throwing in an industry fact.

What you want is a product line with high profit margins, where you can earn a full time income "without recruiting" if that is what you want.
Be careful what you choose in high profit items. You want a product line that has quality and value.

You may be interested in what I have, maybe not, but feel free to private message me if you would like me to show you a great retail based opportunity that is a very visual want product line that has won awards all over the world and is in prestigious magazines/tv/radio etc... almost daily. They pay fast too. In 24 hours.

If not all the best to you in your search! There are some great choices out there to earn good cash without recruiting.

Last edited by DeborahDeGrande; 04-12-2016 at 04:17 PM.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:11 PM
WAHM Addict

If you want to just sell a product online a network marketing company may not be for you. What is a realistic income goal? How much time are you willing to put into the business?

Here is something I have noticed. Most people or should I say many people don't want to sell or take on the responsibility that comes along with recruiting. MLM is all about building a sales force. The magic comes from overrides and the residuals. I myself didn't fully understand the power of residual income until I watched a training video in my company back office.

If the goal is to just sell consider taking a look at Brian Carruthers Foster Mentor site. I think he posted a video of himself cold calling from leads he purchased. Another great site to consider Grant Cardones site. He has a section interviewing successful people (Million Dollar Earners) in the MLM industry.

For pure sales training I'm a Tom Hopkins fan. The thing is MLM has this thing against saying it's sales sales but to get paid something has to be sold. If all you want to do is sell then if your not used to the sales world learn to sell. Selling and building a sales team at the same time when looking at compensation plans just seems like a great way to go. Business is about numbers and market share so just run your numbers once you find a company.

In short for sales online many people gather goods and sell on sites like Amazon. For MLM online sales opportunities give you tube a try. I'm sure there are people who are in the MLM world who will say they only sell online but just be careful.

Good luck and I wish you the best. Check out Brian and Grants sites. Great information.
Old 04-25-2016, 06:44 AM
WAHM Regular

As mentioned, Amazon is a great way to sell things that people mostly already know about and want to buy - no convincing them why they should buy the product. You will need to direct some traffic to the products that you promote and get folks to buy through your link. There are tons of people making small to large income from Amazon.

There are a couple of other alternatives that would be very similar to Amazon, with no buy-in or join fees involved. The cashback shopping sites pay referral fees too. But alot of them are complete copycats of each other and the majority of the time you only earn a 1-time cashback reward for your first purchase - and you do not earn anything off of your referrals once you get the initial commission.

If you need more help on the above options - please feel free to PM me. I have been an affiliate with Amazon since they came online (although they are not my source of online income any longer), and I have dabbled quite a bit with the cashback scenario.

Much luck and prosperity to you in your search! Crystal
Old 04-25-2016, 08:29 PM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

Default It is not a crazy question at all.

Your question shows that you are honest enough with yourself to know what you like and what you are good at.

Why not try to find a way to make money that fits with your lifestyle and who you are? It makes total sense.

If you don't, you won't be happy or succeed in it anyway.

Best of luck.