Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-30-2015, 09:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Confident posturing goes a long way

As I continue on my MLM journey, here is one thing I know for sure. Network marketers who exude confidence and confident posturing set the stage for their business success. I am not saying being egotistial, I am just saying be comfortable with your business and what you have to offer. We have chosen this profession for a reason, because it is life changing. We know it and we want others to know it. Be proud of what you do and the orders and business partners will follow.

I wish you success in your business!
Rachael Gorbutt
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2015, 05:20 PM
WAHM Regular

This is so true! As you say, confident doesn't mean egotistical. It also doesn't mean arrogant, cocky, or anything negative.

Confident means knowing about your product and/or opportunity. Confident means admitting when you don't know the answer, and following up.

It is probably the number 1 make-or-break attribute in this industry. People who don't have confidence or belief in this industry and their company won't ever make it far. The second they get someone bashing their company, the price of their products, or "that stupid pyramid thing", and they'll feel defeated and be out.

Hope everyone is having a rocking fall/holiday season!

Last edited by BTHodgeman; 12-01-2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: fixed typo

Tags
direct sales advice, mlm, network marketing