Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-15-2015, 12:59 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Did anyone else see the webinar

With Eric Worre and Tony Robbins? Tony mentioned that for some people being in business just isn't for them. People sign up for an opportunity and don't want to prospect or maybe want others to do everything for them. The bottom line for business is about making a profit. No matter what the business no one gets paid unless something is sold.

Many just don't want to accept that realization especially within MLM. To that I say consider autoship of products or services. In the MLM world if anyone has a desire to live a dream life they have to learn to recruit and find those also willing to recruit. Learning takes time and self motivation to seek out knowledge. Not everyone is willing to take the time or lack the motivation.

The great thing about MLM is for those who being in business for themselves may not be a good fit is they can give it a try and be introduced to a good product or service. If the business world isn't for them then they can move on back to their former life and job. At least they gave it a shot.

What I got out of the webinar was find like people with like minds and of course work with the willing. No more calling those who don't call back or updating those who don't seem to want updates.

The willing will let you know they are engaged. Time is valuable and it stops for no one so spend time on those who want it. A good interview. If you haven't seen it give it a view.

Last edited by Cornelius; 08-15-2015 at 01:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

I didn't. Can you post a link?
Old 08-16-2015, 09:56 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura617 View Post
I didn't. Can you post a link?
I don't think that's allowed but you can find it at Eric Worre FB page or his network marketing go pro web site.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:07 AM
Super WAHM

Will definitely check this out, thanks for sharing!
Old 08-19-2015, 02:40 PM
WAHM Addict

So no no else saw the webinar? Did people know about it? If not if your on FB it would be a good idea to friend Eric Worre, Troy Dooley and Kevin Thompson (MLM Attorney). That way you will hear industry news and some updates.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:21 AM
Super WAHM

I didn't see the webinar, and didn't have any of them of my "friends" on facebook. As a newer follower of NM and building my NM business, thanks for the suggestions, Cornelius! I appreciate the info.
Old 08-25-2015, 03:20 PM
Exuberant WAHM

Talking

Yes-- Get Excited & Stay Excited™!!

AMAZING webinar! A great amount of nuggets on there. Tony Robbins is just an amazing, intelligent, inspirational person to follow. Yes... he said that there is a certain natural thing about a person that makes them a good business owner and many people don't possess that. It's an unique situation.

You have to add value... you're a value creator. You cannot take your business for granted. You have to know you're getting better and better. If you can't step up, it's the wrong thing for you.

Also motive does matter and people's motives is what contributes to the "bad wrap" the network marketing industry has.

"Do more for others than anyone else is doing!"

For the poster asking about the link... you can still "register" and be redirected to the replay which is actually still up. networkmarketingpro [dot] com website just add /tonyrobbins/us/ at the end of the url.

LOVED this webinar :-)

Blessings, Love & Light...
Kantrese "Tresie"
Old 09-23-2015, 02:59 PM
California Girl!

Thumbs up

Thanks for posting info about this. I don't follow NM news as closely as I should. I'm more into marketing and what's going on in that realm rather than anything else.

Anyhoo...

I gotta check out that webinar!

Thanks Cornelius!
Old 09-23-2015, 08:52 PM
WAHM Addict

Your all welcome. One more to consider viewing is an upcoming from Brian Carruthers. You can find him on FB. I hope this post isn't thought of as a promotion rat get in my view its more about information needed in the industry.

He just wrote a book about the financial side of network marketing such as investing, paying taxes, basically building wealth. At least that's what I think it's about. Another thing he did was Brian Carruthers and his Pastor spent a week as homeless people living on the streets I think in L.A. to get the real experience. Brian is rich but they took no money or even cell phones. Now we are talking about a true leader in the industry living on the streets.

Check out his FB page to read about his experience. It was a life changing experience for him. You can also read about it at his industry mentoring site Foster Mentor | Brian Carruthers