Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-20-2015, 10:58 AM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Smile What made you join your company?

Was it the person that introduced you to it? Was it the compensation plan? The products? The ease of duplication to generate higher income? Or all of the above?

I'll read to understand everyone's thoughts and follow with a response so check back. Let's talk.:-)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2015, 12:20 PM
Super WAHM

Technically it was the person. The top earner in Isagenix saw what I was doing with another company and wanted me on his team. Then, it was everything else.

I had known about the company but did not look at it closely until it was time to compare compensation programs and that conclusion made me delve a litter further into the rest of the company's assets.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:52 PM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Isagenix. I don't think I've heard of the company before now, but I'll click on your link to find out more about it.

Was it the idea that your sponsor was one of the top leaders of the company that even made you take notice to them or were their other factors about them specifically?

I'm asking because, aside from the company, I know everyone has different reasons for their attraction to a person they sign with.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:57 PM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Destiny4! :-) I just realized, I sent you a visitor's message on your page earlier.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Super WAHM

Stacia, yes, I did answer you also.

Obviously he had many other admirable qualities besides being the top earner. It is important that integrity be a part of whomever I choose to work closely with. He actually is the all time income earner in Isagenix, and I would guess you would have to have some pretty decent qualities to achieve that rank in a 10+ year old company.
Old 03-20-2015, 04:25 PM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Awesome! I'll check out your reply in a moment. I won't talk your head off too much, but I do have a few questions.

I agree, integrity is a major plus when qualifying a leader/team mate...

This name, Isagenix, seems familiar after looking at the products. I don't remember the website I visited being as easy to navigate through as yours.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:05 PM
WAHM Addict

I bought into a crusade. I attended a opportunity meeting which showed a injustice and I was in. Today it's basically the same mindset for me with a different company but with less hype. Also what really hit me was the compensation plan does allow a person to have the ability to make a living on just personal sales if they had to.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:52 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaciaSmallwood View Post
This name, Isagenix, seems familiar after looking at the products. I don't remember the website I visited being as easy to navigate through as yours.
I did customize mine and I try and get my downline to do the same. It is not that hard, but I walk them through it if they want because you're right it makes it much easier to see everything. There is a wealth of info on there if you use the top menus and watch all the videos.

I like to tell new prospects/leads to just watch my 3 short videos on my site. After seeing those 3 (one being the compensation plan), they usually know right away whether it is for them or not and it either saves me a ton of time, or I have an educated eager and willing future associate.

Like everything, spending a little time setting things up, simplifies and yields better results in the long run.

Glad you found it easier; that makes it all worth it.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:45 AM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up

Stacia,
I've done a lot of research on the direct sales/NWM industry over the years and was searching for the right company & team. (I am extremely picky!)
  • I didn't want something so new that the likelihood it would fail was high (my company is 18 years old).
  • I wanted to find a very successful female mentor/leader who I could trust and who would be there for me (which I did, by a happy God-led coincidence!).
  • I wanted a product line that was broad enough that *anyone* I showed it to would find products they would buy (so, not JUST weight loss, not just natural skincare, not just candles, etc.). The company I found has about 1,000 total products in multiple categories.
  • I wanted the startup costs to be affordable (starting as low as $25 with this company).
  • I needed to have a simple system for duplication, which in this case is a website with a 10 minute video created by my upline.
The compensation plan was just the icing on the cake!

I feel like I could be successful in any company, but why not choose one that has everything on my list of "must haves"?

Sincerely, Lori in NY

[QUOTE=StaciaSmallwood;3249261]Was it the person that introduced you to it? Was it the compensation plan? The products? The ease of duplication to generate higher income? Or all of the above?

Last edited by HomeBizHope; 05-13-2015 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-21-2015, 02:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I fell in love!

For me it was all about the personalization and the fact that there really wasn't a company out there doing this and it was new to my area. I had been with a similar company in the past that was bought out by 31 Gifts. I really had hung up my hat until I was introduced by a friend that had been in my previous company to see this incredible line.

I'm completely addicted to all things vintage, shabby chic, and girly. This company is giving me the fix I needed!