Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:48 AM
WAHM Regular

Job satisfaction.
You need it when you spend 8 hours of your daily life in a job.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2015, 02:31 PM
WAHM Addict

I've talked to people who spent years in a job because of bills or other responsibilities. Satisfaction had nothing to do with it. Of course I'm not saying there aren't people who do love their jobs. Many do.
Old 03-23-2015, 07:09 PM
Awesome WAHM

The products. I had done network marketing in the past and had pretty much sworn them off, but then I ordered some supplement for my husband...he had such tremendous results... we are entrepreneurs, and when others wanted to try what we were using... the rest is history. lol
Old 03-24-2015, 12:39 AM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennovationc View Post
Job satisfaction.
You need it when you spend 8 hours of your daily life in a job.
For me it was 10. Sometimes even 12. I had to make a change.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:55 AM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainmom5 View Post
The products. I had done network marketing in the past and had pretty much sworn them off, but then I ordered some supplement for my husband...he had such tremendous results... we are entrepreneurs, and when others wanted to try what we were using... the rest is history. lol
What made you purchase those particular supplements?
Old 03-27-2015, 08:12 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I have been with network marketing for over 20 years. I went about 5 years without being in a company because I was burnt out.. I had built a huge network, made some poor decisions, etc. When I took the break, I decided I was ready to get back into it.. I started my research... I checked out comp plans, wanted to see if they were on the edge of technology, etc..

I joined their training calls, talked to people, researched and researched and researched.. This company has thought about everything so I knew it was right for me. The real kicker was... trying the product.. I felt like a new person! brain fog after 7 years completely lifted.. Depression gone, energy, etc.. I then went on a search for a good Sponsor. I didn't want someone high up in the company... I wanted someone new who had a drive about them because I know how to do network marketing and I wanted to bless someone and bring them up with me. I've been with the business since end of January. I have over 4k in volume each month and plan to double that amount next month. The products are amazing, but there are no monthly fees.. You get free products, etc.

I have purchased 1 30 day pack, and never had to buy another product... I give out trial packs for people to try the product, plus I have more than enough for myself and my husband.. Giving out the trial packs has been awesome for my business and why it's grown so fast.. People love how they feel on the product they don't want to get off.

I can't say enough about the company I chose. That is why I chose it..
Old 03-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Registered WAHM

Default The product, duplication,

For me, it was the product. I was a customer of Young Living Essential oils...and I loved the benefits the oils gave me and my family...naturally I started telling others about these oils and before I knew it...I was building a business. I love that I do not have to inventory, I love that I get to tell my story, I love that the business is so easy to duplicate...and I love the support from the team. I simply refer others to use these amazing products and I build residual income! Got to love that.

http://www.ylwebsite.com/conniegelman/home
Old 05-12-2015, 12:20 AM
WAHM Regular

Well all answers are very interesting.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile

I made my choice based on 6 key things:
1. The company - legit, established, expanding globally
2. The products - quality, special, consumable - so repeat orders
3. The systems, training, business platform
4. Timing & trends - wanted to be positioned in booming health & wellness industry
5. The people - the leaders I'd be working with, their results and support they would offer
6. Me - wanted to pick a one I could get passionate about the company/products/people I chose!

So happy with my choice! Everyone should find the perfect biz. for them... there's lot's to choose from.

I actually wrote a blog post recently on things to consider when choosing a home biz... you can check it out at Grow Yourself. Grow Your Home Business Grow Your Home Business
Old 05-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Younique

I joined Younique for a few reasons...
1. Everything is done 100% online. No in home parties to deal with.
2. They pay you for your sales DAILY.
3. Awesome starter kit!
4. I honestly love the products that I sell.
5. I can literally do my job anywhere from my phone. In the car, at the beach, at ball games, in the comfort of my own bed.