Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-30-2014, 06:40 PM
Super WAHM

Maria,

Correct and I like your style. We must have run across each other before. You can put your info in you signature and I will take a look at you site. Have a great one, Anthony (Chicago?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria.Anemone View Post
Hey Talia, I've found success in Twitter Ads, and I think since your business is based online, you'd do well through Twitter. Do you have a twitter account?

Here is what I do... my favorite form of their ads so far is Twitter Lead Cards. Twitter lead cards basically let you advertise a tweet & image (related to your business most likely), and when people click on it, they send you their name, email, and twitter handle (knowingly, of course).

You then get to add them to your email list (essential for online business) and market to them even further Most people don't purchase on their first exposure, so having people on your email list is important so you don't lost them completely after they first view your site.

The best part about using Lead cards is that you only pay for the leads that come in (and its inexpensive)... with other forms of twitter ads they sometimes charge for all clicks, follows, and retweets... and like i said, sometimes people click on a site, look around, and then leave with the "intent" to come back, but they never do. Thats why getting their email is so important, and why we don't want to be charged per click.

Does that help?

Last edited by Destiny4; 12-30-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2015, 03:01 PM
WAHM Regular

definitely take advantage of local Facebook groups and pages. Also use social media like so many folks have said.

Make sure you are doing email marketing too!
Old 02-09-2015, 12:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree with possibly asking bloggers to review your product on their page. Also consistent posting on social media plants seeds that will help grow your audience. Best wishes to you in your business venture.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:31 AM
WAHM Regular

If you can get an expert in your field, a designer or such.... you can host a google hangout right from your website, invite bloggers, customers, your list, etc....The video will remain on youtube driving traffic to your site.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:37 PM
BestLocalSalons

Default Ways that you all market

Have you connected your site to Google Analytics? Everyone is giving you great advise but all of it needs to be grounded in some sort of marketing/website tracking system like Google Analytics. Did you setup Google / Bing webmaster tools to evaluate you site? Do you know what a conversion sales funnel is?

If anyone need help on any of the tools mentioned above feel free to contact me. I can give you a general assessment of your site in minutes with your site url.
Old 04-11-2015, 07:30 PM
WAHM Regular

That was new info for me Talia on the Twitter ads! Thanks for sharing very valuable