Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-30-2014, 04:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Looking for a mlm/network marketing opportunity

Hello

I have tried many party plan businesses and have been unsuccessful. I would like to find an opportunity my husband and I can work together. Something that doesn't involve party planning. There are so many mlms out there. I dont know how to find the legitimate ones. Can any of you help? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Mom with Mission

Hi Tashay---
I know your frustration! I too was in party plan companies until it no longer had the time and energy it required. I spent alot of time and research and review about on-line earning but was excited to find 2 awesome companies I love.
Being new, I needed something with an easy system, training, and everything set up for me.

I would recommend you review Brain Abundance or Skinny Body Care
You also must feel comfortable in the product you promote (as it isn't all about recruiting or that would be illegal)

I hope I've helped some, I wish you Success in whatever you choose is right for your family.
...I'll be here no matter what, to offer whatever advice I can regardless of where you put your efforts.

Last edited by lauriebeadle; 07-03-2014 at 07:53 AM.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Mom with Mission

Msg me or connect with me on Facebook (before joining) if it is something you are seriously considering as I have a few insider secrets that will help get you started and earning fast.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi Tashay! I have been with several MLMs in the past, and to be honest I was just absolutely burnt out on home parties and everything that goes along with them! I was recently given an amazing opportunity to head a team at the TOP of a brand new company called FGXpress! We have an FDA listed product and NO HOME PARTIES! In fact right now there would be much less sales as there would be team building and networking. We are going places and FAST! I would absolutely love to chat more with you and help you achieve your goals!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Perfect for couples!

Hi TJ,
Join Lyoness for free and start saving on gas, food and other essentials. No dues or fees. Help others save and earn a % of their shopping forever! Go here to sign up: http:/www.lyconet.com/Viviane/

Lyoness has a 10 year track record in Europe but just starting in the US.
I would be delighted to work with you.
All my best,
Vivian Eisenecher
Old 07-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Super WAHM

Arrow

Hi Tashay!

I second the company FGXpress! The parent company, Forever Green, is a stable, publically traded 10 year old company that recently created the FGXpress division for their new flagship product, PowerStrips!

It's not a party plan, so you don't need to spend a ton of time outside the home, travelling around dragging a case of products! ;-) Our sales model is based on sharing a product that helps people with pain, so it's easy to try it, feel its effects and simply share your experience with others who have pain issues. What's also cool is that since we have a product that is a Class 1 Medical Device, you can approach doctors, chiropractors, nurses, trainers, massage therapists, etc. who work with people who have pain issues! The opportunity is absolutely H*U*G*E not only here in the US but in almost 200 countries around the world where the product is available....

The other thing I love about the company is that it's not just a "man's" or "women's" company - pain hits young and old, male and female, so it's something both you AND your husband can promote equally well!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Sincerely, Lori
;-)
Old 07-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Super WAHM

I empathize! I was very briefly with a company a few years ago that their business plan was: party plan, party plan, and more party plan.

(I didn't last long. )

Start with what you want to represent! There are many great companies out there with amazing products - weight loss, health (exercise), travel, you name it!

Then start finding out anything you can. But start with a product you feel passionate about!

Jon
Old 07-03-2014, 02:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Tashay,

I can understand your frustration with MLM businesses. I would love to talk to you in more detail about the company that I work with which is a Consumer Direct Marketing manufacturing company. I work with an amazing team of moms and dad that help families reach their financial goals.

Please feel free to message me or you can check out my site and leave your information.

I look forward to talking with you and in helping you reach your goals.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:46 PM
WAHM Addict

I'm happy to share more about our product, no parties required! If they were I would not be here, lol!
It's a new product with a 16 year solid company and we are excited to have exclusive rights to this new powerful product that demonstrates immediately. No more waiting 30-60-90 days for people to feel anything and some never do! Ours works 100% of the time on 100% of people. The feedback coming in even after just having one capsule has been remarkable and now people are starting to receive their own product so I will be sharing more very soon. Please let me know if I can be of any help or answer any questions.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Awesome WAHM

If you like chocolate, let me know.

Can chocolate change lives ? Yes, it's a billion dollar industry.

Who doesn't like chocolate ? Selling is easy and there are a number of ways to have fun without having home parties.

To your success,

Pink Pea