Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Default What's Your Daily Routine?

Like anything else, network marketing works best when you follow a daily routine or course of action. So with that said, what is your schedule like? Many of us, myself included have a full time job so or network marketing is part time...Part timers what do you do daily? How many hours can you devote?
What about you full timers, what are you doing daily to make it work for you? Do you start the day off with some personal development, exercise...ect?
Then what?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2014, 05:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Cool pawTree sit. stay. be social.

The first thing I do every morning is to post to facebook, twitter, blogger and instagram if I have a picture already on my phone.

Use hash tags always. In just a few days I became the first petpro listed on google after the corporate website.

The company moto is
sit. stay. be social. And I am being as social as I can be.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:30 AM
Super WAHM

Wake up, drink a big glass of water and go for a walk. Then coffee and shower (not at the same time!).
Drop 1 boy off at school, then catch up on FB. Follow at least 10 new people, respond to messages and visit friends walls and groups to interact and comment.
Create at least 1 piece of new content - be it a blog post or video or something similar.
After that, it often varies. Might be working on my book, backlinks, instagram, something similar. Just depends on the day.
Lunch, a bit more work, pick up boys.
Start thinking about dinner. Spend several hours with wife and family, and finish the day just catching up on FB again!
JP
Old 06-10-2014, 08:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Wake up between 6:30-8:00. Glass of water. Check downline growth, so I can
send welcome or acknowledge. Answer all emails regarding business. Then
it varies from this point on.

I try to refer someone every day using several different methods
although I do have a list of contacts from many years and a percentage
join me in the beginning when I contact them.

Since I take up a leadership role when I join a company, I send out
a weekly team update newsletter with tips, growth calculations and ideas
how to keep consistent growth, etc. People need to see you care about
them, not just the money they help you make.

I don't use social media, but maybe I should. My son has 30,000 twitter
followers adding about 150 a week because he plays college basketball.

He post his business link with a short message and refers people weekly.

Daily Consistency is the key. For the first 90 days, I work approx 60 hrs.
a week or more making sites writing Quick Start guides if needed, marketing
and assisting downline. By the end of 90 days I usually have 100+ referrals
and 500-2,000 on my team. Then I just support the team, sign up the
occasional person, and enjoy the ride.

Been with new company 10 Days, have 21 personal referrals and 82
paid members on the team.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:13 AM
WAHM Regular

I have a 50+ hour a week job and two kids. I spend most of my free time researching or talking with people about our product. Getting to the point where i dont even turn on the tv anymore i guess thats a good thing!
Old 06-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Mix In A Pinch

Default Wake up!! ;)

Set my alarm the night before. I am on my Facebook Fan page by 7:30 am MST. While I am thinking of something to post I am also opening up my Rep. website. Checking for new reps, sales and sending emails. I make my first post on Facebook with just a simple Good morning and graphic to match. Then I open Twitter post my first greeting from my Facebook page. Usually something that inspires. After that I am on Pinterest doing pinning. First a pin that is the same as my 1st posts on Facebook and Twitter. Next I check here at WAHM for new messages and read in the forums and post comments. Between all this I do a little house work but keep myself mobile just in case I get a new Twitter follower that I write back a thank you to. I also receive comments to my mobile from Facebook. Again I reply while I am doing the dishes. After the housework is done I am concentrating on posting on my Facebook Fan page, checking twitter and again writing something new for my blog or putting together another ebook. Though twice a week I am checking my youtube channel and adding videos. Keeping up with my google circles also daily. Creating my own graphics when needed for my social pages. Come the evening about 9:00 pm each day I say goodnight on my Facebook Fan Page and exclusive Facebook Team Page. Then Hubby has me until 10:00 or 11:00 5 or 6 days a week. Sunday all day unless one my new reps need me. Its my passion what can I say?

Have a great day everyone!
Sherry E./Scent N More
Old 07-18-2014, 04:41 AM
Registered WAHM

wake up early then go to one hour walk then take bathing done breakfast and go to job ....
Old 07-26-2014, 06:39 PM
Registered WAHM

I've been in MLM for a few months now and still haven't gotten down a routine. These are some great ideas that I hope to implement.

For me, I know daily communication with my sponsor is critical, and even a quick text saying, "feeling pregnant today - don't think I'll get much done" at least keeps her informed ;-)
Old 08-20-2014, 01:45 AM
Registered WAHM

great info
Old 08-20-2014, 04:05 AM
WAHM Addict

I've just started with my company as well so I haven't gotten a routine down. I am getting in the habit of writing a to do list so at least I have some kind of direction the next day. Most of my day is spent educating myself and chatting with my sponsor

Tags
action plan, routine, schedule