Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Registered WAHM

The team makes a big difference, especially for people who are new to marketing. The support from the team leader and team can be very beneficial to new members. I look to see if it is a product that is marketable (not in stores and not oversaturated) and especially, I look for a supportive team and team leader.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2013, 06:08 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllanJames View Post
Are you able to discern truth from the, oft repeated, fictions you hear so often?

Hold on to your hats, cos I'm about to get a bit controversial as I repeat a post on my blog here, and I'll probably get flamed to death because of it
Well I'll be darned, I really did think I would get a fair amount of argument about this post (originally from my affiliate training blog) that I thought may be useful for members to mull over and discuss here.

I'm not sure if you all agree with the points I made, or whether you're just the politest bunch of people

Anyway, I hope it provoked some thought.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:59 AM
WAHM Addict

Allen I agree to a large extent due to MLM mostly being about the system and from what I have seen is from a pure business perspective the product may not be the driving force.

That being said for me I'm more of a product driven person. Yet from what I have seen it seems to me working a pure MLM business is about getting people in and keeping people coming and going.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
Allen I agree to a large extent due to MLM mostly being about the system and from what I have seen is from a pure business perspective the product may not be the driving force.

That being said for me I'm more of a product driven person. Yet from what I have seen it seems to me working a pure MLM business is about getting people in and keeping people coming and going.
Hey! thanks for the reply. I was wondering if everybody had gone on Xmas holidays

Yes, it's a numbers game and with the high drop out rate and the additional numbers who really have no great desire to drive them to achieve extraordinary results and become leaders it's essential to be recruiting at a fast enough rate to find the leaders and achieve your own dreams.

I'm excited that my own sales and recruiting SaaS/SMS platform is just finished testing a number of high converting sales funnels for a number of the most popular MLM opportunities. The testers report they have momentum and duplication going better than at any time in the past.

When you couple one of these funnels with the quality, EXCLUSIVE, traffic we can access through the platform I see a very bright future for everyone using it.

For many it will be the first time they have been able to make any serious money online - isn't that a superb way to charge into 2014?
Old 12-26-2013, 03:07 PM
Awesome WAHM

I read most of your post James, and I know where you are coming from with affiliate sales. I was doing pretty good with that until Google released all their animals and then decided to get back to team building which is really my passion.... helping people make a difference in their lives.

I could argue with a few points in your post, but it's neither here nor there to me. I know what I am passionate about and that's all that matters. I try not to get drawn into arguments or disagreements too much as it's not beneficial!

And to Angela in Oz - great question! I focused mostly on my products for the past year but am switching gears this year. It's time to get the word out to my local area of the wonderful life-changing opportunity we have and change some lives financially as well as physically. Fun. Fun!

I love my job.
Old 12-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Naturally Based WAHM Reg

Default Most important option, which one is most important?

I see all the litany of lists that are important but if someone had to prioritize a list in a 1, 2, 3...format which would be the priority?