Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:09 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Taking the leap.

Now that people will have the ability to get their health insurance outside of the job on a larger scale has anyone heard of people within their company or another company leaving the 9-5 and going full-time with their MLM business on or about after Jan. 1, 2014?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2013, 04:58 PM
WAHM Addict

I haven't heard about anyone doing that so far. However, I hadn't thought about the connection. It may indeed open a new option for some.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Super WAHM

I was wondering the same thing, as I'm sure many are! My husband and I were just talking about it last night. Options. Always good! I think many WILL do it, or are seriously considering it. Exciting!!
Old 10-04-2013, 05:16 PM
WAHM Regular

On the other hand, what better opportunity is there than right now to show people how to make the extra money needed to afford the higher premiums, etc.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:25 AM
WAHM Addict

My thought is geared more toward the people who are looking to make a career change. I was watching a documentary on frontline about workers who rely on tips and how they were having issues with pay.

Now we see what's happening with the Gov. shut down and people being furloughed. Times are changing so now there is the opportunity for people to get health insurance outside the job along with designing their own short and long term investments. It would seem like now is a prime time for people who are serious with their MLM business to gear up to be full-time on January 1, 2014.

I think at some point MLM as a whole is going to go through a change toward looking for people who are interested in a career in the industry. It's now set up for it.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:41 PM
WAHM Regular

To answer your original question Cornelius, I haven't heard of anyone making the leap yet, but I wonder if they are even in a position to make the jump anyways. Not sure if making the leap, solely on the basis of healthcare issues, makes sense in the big picture of what it truly means to be 'full time' in a MLM business.
Old 10-12-2013, 10:39 AM
WAHM Regular

My plan is to work a fulltime job until my Plan B(Advocare) turns into my Plan A. As long as you work hard for your Plan B income there is no reason you couldn't take that leap and work from home.

Last edited by Justin Remsburg; 10-12-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:39 AM
WAHM Regular

I think most people are confused by the obamacare and are still afraid to leave a guaranteed paycheck and take a chance on their future. Hopefully I will be leaving mine soon and join my wife in our home business full time!
Old 11-12-2013, 12:24 AM
WAHM Regular

I think a lot of people are still struggling and to be precisely telling this: are still building their MLM business..

once one of our member here in WAHM grab their spot of success in their MLM industry, they will come back here, post a thread saying " I make my first million with my MLM!"...

When people succeed in MLM, they will have a really good lifestyle.. Just find a good system, stick to it... throw away any negative thinking.. tell yourself you can do it!