Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Registered WAHM

Cool Anyone Used a Lead Call Center?

I HATE to make sales calls... and I have recently learned about companies who call leads for you and put them in your downline.

Anyone used one of these companies? What was your experience?

Thank you for your comments... any recommendations on companies would be great as well.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Theresa Wilkins

I'm don't know what business you do Lianne, but mine is much more of a relationship business, so I would have no need to use this. I'm sure it depends on the type of business you are doing, but for most network marketing businesses it's really about the relationship.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

It's one thing if you have so many leads you do not have the time to call but quite another if you just hate making them.

Lianne: Make the time and make the calls. That is my advice.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:41 PM
WAHM Addict

Consider the rewards. You have to do what you have to do to get where you want to be.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Sales calls take a lot of practise but if you can master it will explode your business. I confess though I hated it even when they were warm leads. That was why I learned to market on the internet. For instance one video can be seen anytime by anyone which will lead to a capture page and sale. I do call anyone who wants to chat though which has worked well for me because there are other internet marketers who now refuse to sell on the phone and some people want to meet a human first. Mixed strategies.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:20 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Lead Call Center

I am no expert on these types of centers by any means; however, please keep in mind those companies make money on volume and not quality. They are not the experts of YOUR business and their only function is to shuttle people through a sales process and not answer in depth questions prospects will have. While this may be tempting to most that hate calling, you never have the chance of getting to know those people and building the lasting relationships that will allow you and them to build lifelong abundance.

You may get lucky and find some key people that build their business. But how many people in your group would be able to duplicate this process that you might use? If it's not duplicatable for everyone than use it as just one of your lead processes but not your primary source of generating leads.

Please keep in mind that all leaders have to grow through stuff and when you conquer this part of your business you can help others in the same boat. It becomes apart of your journey and then you can teach it to your group. I wish you all the best and much success in your business.

I hope this helps. Have a coffeeliscious day.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:20 AM
Super WAHM

Hmmm, this is an interesting concept. I haven't considered it yet, but I'd certainly like to find out more about it.

In the meantime, I do believe that making the calls yourself is probably more productive. After all, you'll be their upline, and so if you talk with your leads and start building a relationship, I'm sure that this would help you build your business...

Of course if I were lucky enough to have so many leads that it's becoming unmanagable, this might be worth trying out.

Tags
lead call center, outsourcing