Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:26 PM
WAHM Addict

I too believe the "free car" promotions deceive prospects and reps. If the rep who "wins" a car doesn't maintain a high level of NEW business, they are stuck with the lease payment.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Super WAHM

I know quite a few people who are stuck with car payments as they lost their regional director rank or banned. Always go with the cash option!!
Old 11-24-2012, 03:44 PM
WAHM Addict

As for the car bonus and MLM people it's kind of amazing many people will say they read the Robert Kirosiki (hope it's spelled right) and take a car bonus. It would make more sense to take the money and let the interest on the invested money pay for the car. That way people have control rather than the company. Along with a business game plan people should also have a financial game plan.

See the post about terminations.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:12 PM
WAHM Regular

It's really nice to see the replies to the original post that agree with the car bonus issue. The way I look at it, by the time you can really afford the "free" car, you really don't need the bonus from the company. Otherwise, the ebb and flow of business makes it a real risk to opt for that bonus.

I'm glad our company chose to build a better pay plan, rather than car bonuses. I'll enjoy the family trips, and cash bonuses much more.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Of course if they gave you all of the info you wouldn't join them and their pockets wouldn't be so deep. As was mentioned it's usually the ones earning the very high monthly incomes that are giving this false info. I think it's an absolute shame.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Awesome WAHM

I think if you do not maintain your numbers from Visalus, you will loose the car payment and of course, you will end up paying for it. Just go for the cash $300 option.