Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Super WAHM

Exclamation Convert Every cold market into Warm market

When we think about warm market, most of us only think of friends and family. How did your friends become warm market? Think about that for a second...

You have built a relationship with them!

When you were 8 years old, you weren't pitching your best friends in school "Join my businessss!!!!!" You took the time to get to know the person. You guys played together, ate together, but most importantly, talked to each other and communicate regularly.

What's my point? Get to know your potential prospects on a personal level. For example, ask them about their kids, pets, travels, work, hobbies, etc. If the person was sick a week ago, contact that person and ask, "Are you feeling better?"

Trust me, that makes a whole lot of difference and I am building my business on Facebook alone. There are so many strangers that I have become close friends with and business partners from just building relationship.

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 10-10-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Removed fully capitalized words (not allowed in subject line per rules)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2012, 11:02 AM
WAHM Addict

This is so true.. thanks for sharing

Alison
Old 10-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Super WAHM

Some really great points here! I try and build relationships with people all the time. It really does help. ;-)
Old 10-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Super WAHM

glad you guys liked it
Old 10-16-2012, 01:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Great strategy! One thing that I do see lot of other entrepreneurs do is inbox a link to their business website when they haven't learned anything about you yet.

What I do is always introduce myself, ask about their family first, what they enjoy doing for fun, what type of work they do & then I may mention my business to them.

Believe it or not I have signed people up into my business using this strategy plus I didn't come off as a pushy & desperate business person to them.

The worst thing that I see other entrepreneurs do is pitch their business opp. off on others as soon as they meet them. These are usually the ones who have a hard time recruiting on the Social Networking Sites.

Another thing that's important is what you post & share on Facebook! Social Networking is about connecting & socializing therefore it's not always about
posting about your business instead post funny & interesting pictures, ask questions about life, you can post pictures in ref to you & your family then whenever you mention your business only mention it once.

This will make others pay a lot more attention to you & what you have to offer.

I am in the process of putting my own Facebook Lead Generation Formula Training together that will show others how to network, build relationships & attract others into their business.

Thanks for bringing up how important this is!
Old 10-17-2012, 03:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Great pointer.
I was planning on making my list smaller anyway.

Tags
mlm, network marketing, recruiting, sponsoring