Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:17 AM
WAHM Regular

I completely agree with the point about choosing the right brand name. Have you noticed that the majority of MLM companies don't use the term MLM in their brand name and promotions? In fact some of them go as far as claiming that they are not MLM companies (just to try and reduce your skepticism).

Of course, you need to read beyond the brand name. The bottom line - if it sounds and smells like MLM, then it most likely is (which is not always a bad thing as some people believe). There are great companies out there (and a few terrible ones too!)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Registered WAHM

I wander what you would call the commercials and infomercials you watch it's all about marketing and marketing effectively this approach has continued to work for me....

Thanks for stopping by
Old 11-28-2013, 01:35 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81charduck View Post
I do NOT avoid the word sales. I even advertise for sales professionals. I believe that those of us in network marketing are in sales (although we also are marketing). We are selling an opportunity, and we are selling our product or service. I love my products. They are fabulous, but they do not "sell themselves."

I offer the information, and the prospect either likes it or they don't. Once I've provided the information and answered questions, I will not try to convince someone the opportunity or my products are right for them.

For those of us with great tools, like lead capture pages and autoresponders for instance, they can help make many of our sales, limiting our involvement in the process.
I agree. You see it's all a matter of ethics. I know we have to use emotional terms to sell our products or opportunity but when you attempt to hide the truth behind subterfuge you have well and truly stepped over the line.

Please don't do these sort of things, it's lowering the already shaky reputation of our industry.

Tags
business builders, home base business, mlm advice, secrets