Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 11:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Zeek Rewards

Hi

Anybody els in here involved in Zeek Rewards.

I got alot of mails about it but never joined until a week ago.

Must say that i'mr eally surprised that not more people are in this.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2011, 03:37 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Zeek Rewards

Yes I've been enjoying Zeek Rewards for over a month now!!
Old 11-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Elysium

Hello fellow Zeeklers!
ZeekRewards is the best business I have ever been involved with. This is a keeper!

How much easier can it be to earn? As affiliates we just post one free ad a day for Zeekler Penny Auctions, and done! And who doesn't want to tell people about the steals they get at Zeekler? We even get to give away free bid samples to people so they can have fun trying it out... it's just too fun!

Have you guys been checking out the "Winner's Circle" each day at Zeekler? Doesn't it make you just nuts when you see people win a new TV for just a couple dollars, or get $200 instant cash for just a buck??

Just today, someone won 10k White Gold Aquamarine Gemstone Earrings for 4 cents... their retail value is $329.00!! And a mountain bike sold for 41 cents, a Nintendo Wii sold for $1.47... Ahhh, lol. Every single day I am saying to myself, "ack, I could have won that" lol.

But I'm having too much fun giving bids away to people and watching them have fun with them... plus it's increased earnings for us of course! What a concept... you give people a free gift, and you create earnings as a result. I love it!

Did I mention that this is just too fun? lol
Old 11-04-2011, 06:25 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Talking

Hey Daniel,

I'm also with ZeekRewards. I'm addicted to checking the back office each evening to see how much I've earned that day for JUST posting my free ad. It is truly a company that provides fantastic ways of getting multiple streams of income IF you want to. I love that!

Nice to meet you. Happy Zeeking!!

Cynthia
Old 11-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Awesome WAHM

I just signed up as well as a free member. Trying to figure it out. Looks like I have to post for 60 days before I can start making money unless I upgrade my account?

From what I read bonus points will transfer over to VIP after 60 days and you only earn money on VIP points. So from the looks of it, I need to post an ad for the first 60 days my account is open, then once those points transfer to my VIP points, I can then compound that daily earning to increase my daily earning for cash out.

Am I understanding this correct, going by whats on the website.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Elysium

Default Welcome Aboard!

Hi Tommy, it's great to see you here.
Welcome to WAHM and welcome to ZeekRewards.

Yes, free affiliates earn 'bonus points' during their first 60 days for placing one free ad each day.

After 60 days, the original 100 bonus points you were given will retire, and the balance (what you earned during the 60 days) will automatically transfer into 'VIP points'.

Now a 90 day clock starts and the 'VIP points' start earning daily 'cash rewards' that can be cashed out or used to continue growing your income.

To earn on the VIP points when the 90 days start, you will need to upgrade to at least Silver and purchase 10 VIP bids. If you don't upgrade, you will be losing out on profit share for those days until you upgrade.

To grow your income, you can use your cash rewards to buy 'VIP bids'. The VIP bids are the bids we give away to Zeekler customers as free samples, and the action of giving them away is what turns them into 'VIP points'... and the earnings continue to grow and grow.

Here's how the order goes:
-buy bids
-give bids away
-earn points on bids given away
-receive daily cash awards on points
-repurchase bids with daily cash awards
(each bid that turns into a point starts it's own 90 day clock)

And remember, as a free affiliate you can also earn:
-20% commission on monthly subscription fees of personally sponsored ZeekRewards affiliates.
-20% commission on the retail bid-pack purchases of personally sponsored Zeekler Penny Auction customers.

Hope that helps.
Please let me know if you have not been receiving our emails, or if I can answer any other questions!

~Annette
Old 11-10-2011, 05:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Zeek Rewarsd is truly amazing.

Me and some other networkers are setting up a teambuild for Zeek Rewards.

Sure you earn on daily on your VIP points BUT you also earn from the 2x21 matrix. So thats some extra money for people
Old 11-10-2011, 08:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeja View Post
Hi Tommy, it's great to see you here.
Welcome to WAHM and welcome to ZeekRewards.

Yes, free affiliates earn 'bonus points' during their first 60 days for placing one free ad each day.

After 60 days, the original 100 bonus points you were given will retire, and the balance (what you earned during the 60 days) will automatically transfer into 'VIP points'.

Now a 90 day clock starts and the 'VIP points' start earning daily 'cash rewards' that can be cashed out or used to continue growing your income.

To earn on the VIP points when the 90 days start, you will need to upgrade to at least Silver and purchase 10 VIP bids. If you don't upgrade, you will be losing out on profit share for those days until you upgrade.

To grow your income, you can use your cash rewards to buy 'VIP bids'. The VIP bids are the bids we give away to Zeekler customers as free samples, and the action of giving them away is what turns them into 'VIP points'... and the earnings continue to grow and grow.

Here's how the order goes:
-buy bids
-give bids away
-earn points on bids given away
-receive daily cash awards on points
-repurchase bids with daily cash awards
(each bid that turns into a point starts it's own 90 day clock)

And remember, as a free affiliate you can also earn:
-20% commission on monthly subscription fees of personally sponsored ZeekRewards affiliates.
-20% commission on the retail bid-pack purchases of personally sponsored Zeekler Penny Auction customers.

Hope that helps.
Please let me know if you have not been receiving our emails, or if I can answer any other questions!

~Annette
Hi Annette,

I just joined WAHM! So glad to be a part of this wonderful forum full of like-minded individuals.

I must say...you have written up a fantastic synopsis of how ZeekRewards works. I appreciate you taking the time to lay it all out for us.

I have been with ZeekRewards since March of this year. I couldn't be happier with how things have progressed. The management is great, the members are awesome, and the opportunity is one of a kind.

I can't wait to log into my back office daily to see how much I've been paid. It's like Christmas every day for me!

Neena
Old 11-10-2011, 08:43 PM
WAHM Regular

Just a friendly reminder for everyone: Please, please refrain from using the word "compound" when discussing ZeekRewards. It is not in compliance with corporate policy. We do not want to jeopardize this great opportunity in any way. Instead of "compound", you can use the word "repurchase".

Neena
Old 11-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Elysium

Smile Welcome!!

Hi Neena,
Welcome to WAHM!

You'll find lots of friendly people here and tons of information... so it's pretty easy to lose track of time while looking through everything, lol.

I always appreciate the thoughtful time you take to help people everywhere when they have questions about the world of Zeek - so it's pretty awesome to have you here!

~Annette

Closed Thread

Tags
zeek, zeek rewards, zeek rewards calculator