Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:43 PM
WAHM Regular

Default What is your favorite Offline marketing strateg?

I assume some if not most of you are using the internet but I wonder if you incorporate offline methods too and if so what do you like to do best for promoting and marketing?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonProsperity View Post
I assume some if not most of you are using the internet but I wonder if you incorporate offline methods too and if so what do you like to do best for promoting and marketing?
Because Vemma is so easy to share I just tell people my story and let our tools do the talking. If someone is interested I let them taste the 2oz size right then and there. I began with my warm market and will continue to network offline but online sure is fun and profitable too!
Old 10-12-2011, 01:06 PM
WAHM Regular

I like the RC Willey method: leave it and come back for it a few days later. It takes some extra time, but when you are in business selling a great product, people almost always hate to see it go - so they buy it. Not every product works with this offline marketing model, but if you have something that works then it's pretty successful. Best wishes!
Old 10-13-2011, 10:38 AM
WAHM Regular

A great tool that has worked for me is wearing a t-shirt with the logo of the company. With Beachbody, i would wear my P90X or Insanity shirt and get so many people comment and start up a conversation with me. I plan on making some shirts with my new company now too.
Right now, I just talk to everyone about Beyond Organic and why I am so excited to be starting up with them.
Also, booths are great for getting the word out and collecting leads. The true sale I've realized comes in the follow-up.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Awesome WAHM

Getting involved with groups that have my "target market" has been most effective for me. As a mom, I try to meet new moms by getting involved with moms groups and the like. In addition, I belong to a women's professional networking group where I get lots of interaction with people that I might not have otherwise met! It's all about relationships, whether online or offline, and you have to provide value without expecting something in return.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:34 PM
Super WAHM

I like using post-it notes and stick it to anything that I come across lol. Bus stops, gas pumps, supermarkets, etc.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:46 PM
WAHM Addict

When I am really hitting my local market hard, I love flyers, postcards, and business cards! My car magnet also works well!
I am involved with a company that offers super affordable benefits that people truly NEED, so I get LOTS of calls and enrollments from these simple things when I really focus on offline marketing.
I have 2 small kids at home with me, so it makes for a challenge to get out and put out my information, but daily simple actions like leaving business cards at the gas pump, etc can go a long way
Old 10-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Super WAHM

postcards are very good way to promote your business offline.
using postcards you have to start off small then when in profit
ramp up the advertisement.

postcard marketing can be very expensive if it isn't done the right way.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:08 PM
WAHM Addict

I like doing some vendor events so I can talk to a lot of people in one day. I also like t-shirts and car vinyls.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:49 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm new to this so I appreciate all your tips, thanks for sharing!