Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:03 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by epixelmlm View Post
MLM is a good opportunity for people of all categories to make good earnings. There is no need any educational qualifications or experience to join an MLM. All you need to have is good marketing skills. Even though setting up the initial business needs some hard work, once you are able to build a good network then you can easily succeed in MLM without directly selling the products. This means that you will earn the percentage of sales your downline members make.
Depends on the commission from personal production..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2019, 08:08 PM
Registered WAHM

I do feel like you have to have some money to be successful with MLMs.... But I hear what you're saying!! It could help them a little at least, maybe!!
Old 08-08-2019, 05:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Network Marketing

The number may seem shockingly high if you've never heard of network marketing before, but it has spread its wings rapidly, and it is quickly becoming the second easiest way to get a business up and running--nipping at the heels of the franchise movement.
Old 08-08-2019, 05:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Network Marketing

Acquire people in strategical ways by haunting them by lining up using the favourites. But, nowadays few people tend to have bad opinion and false thought on MLM.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:50 AM
Super WAHM

Angela, you do need a little money, but if your desire is strong enough, a lot of companies allow you to make that back quickly.

Let's take Isagenix as an example. You could get started with only $39, or $29 with a product order. Many obtain one of the fast bonuses of $150 in a day or two and that can start the whole positive process rolling.

I try and help my teammates get the $600 early bonus (out of $10,000+ early bonuses) within a week or two, if they really want to work for it (and I give them free leads also to help). That sets them up nicely for their weekly commissions and really any expenses (if you call eating your product orders expenses) for 4 months. I call it "positive cash flow" from day one.

By month 4 there are plenty of other bonuses that could be achieved and hopefully a nice monthly income from regular commissions is also rolling in.

That's a quick answer and I hope it helps. I have many things up on LinkedIn that show much more (and can be applied to other companies) if you're on there. My link is in the LI connections on this site or you can google Anthony Lombardo Executive Coach and you will find me.

I wish you much success, Anthony
Old 08-28-2019, 09:21 AM
WAHM Regular

MLM is not a business for anybody except the people at the top.
Old 08-29-2019, 08:28 PM
Super WAHM

Network marketing is certainly not for those that don't want to work, or don't know how to run a business and don't have an active and knowledgeable sponsor and upline to help them along and teach them the business.

It is certainly not for everyone, and if you don't join with a successful team, your chances for success are reduced significantly.

And it goes without saying, if you don't believe in the business model, you can't succeed with it.

If you say you can or you can't, you're right.

There is no schooling for this industry, which is why it is so important to get involved with a successful and active sponsor from the start.
Old 08-29-2019, 10:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Unemployed people seems like a bad idea to bring in to MLM business but not all of them are bad but hard to indentify. I dont think that setting up your own business is an answer for unemployment but well thats my opinion.