Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Usana, Market America and others.

Posted this on Party Plan but thought I would post here too since health products are mostly network marketing....Please see below and share.......Thanks.

Hello, I was curious if anyone has any experience with Usana, their products and or business oppty , if you could share..positive as well as negatives.

Also, if not can you share any nutrition you've taken or are still taking from a network marketing company that you like or didn't like..if you found it effective, testimony .please share.

I already take nutrition and am really into health but there is so much nutrition in network marketing, it would be difficult to try all of them so I'm hoping some people can share some testimonials and or comparisons.

Currently I'm looking at Usana, Yoli not out yet, Drink Acts, Isagenix, Vemma, Mannatech.and now Usana..(got a friend actively trying to recruit me in it. )....oh and Market America..have a family member doing it.

(I now take GNLD and stuff from Trader Joes/amazing greens from whole foods.).also if you could share specific .product within the company that has helped you.
I was hoping people can share not just generic, it is good for you but what difference have they personally seen the product do for them. Even if you are just a customer and not a distributor please share....If you are a distributor or were can you share what the biz oppty is or was like for you....Thanks.!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Awesome WAHM

I am taking the Nano Lifepak from Pharmanex (Nuskin). It has all the vitamins, minerals, omegas and more in nano technology so it's more absorbable into the body. Since taking these, I haven't been sick when everyone around me seemed to have the flu at least once last winter. It also gives me energy! I also take the G3 juice and LOVE IT!! It tastes really good and gives me an energy boost. Lots of people I know have improved their eye-site with this juice.

The reason I chose these supplements is because the results are measurable. They have a biophotonic scanner that measures the anti-oxidants in your skin to determine if the nutrients are actually being absorbed. It's like a lie detector for the nutrition industry! Both the nano Lifepak and G3 juice are guaranteed to raise your scan score or money back. The scanner is based on nobel winning technology and has received $1 million in grants from the cancer institute to perfect it because it has huge implications for cancer research. If you're serious about being with a science-based company, nobody beats Nuskin. They have 125 full-time scientists on staff (30 have PhDs) which is double all the other companies combined. They do research with 150 universities worldwide. Their track record is incredible! This company attracts a lot of health professionals because of their high standards.

As for the business opportunity, you couldn't pick a better time to join this company. It's been voted twice this year in Forbes magazine as one of the top stocks to buy because of its incredible growth. This is largely because of the galvanic spa. I know your passion is health, and Nu Skin has great internal health products. But for every dollar spent on nutrition, 3 are spent on vanity. So you get the best of both worlds. The galvanic spa improves the health of the skin and improves wrinkles and cellulite. It's extremely popular. For more info, visit ns-spa.com. For more info about the nutrition side, go to pharmanex.com.

Hope that opens another door you might not otherwise have known about.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:21 AM
California Girl!

Cool

Why revive this old post?

The odds of this person responding to a thread that's over half a decade old is slim to none.

Not to mention that choosing a company based upon the results *other* people are getting with the products is not a sound idea (to put it mildly).

You have to not only look at the products and YOUR belief in the product (not someone else's), but also at the company - the management team, how well it's run, etc...

Closed Thread