Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:34 PM
WAHM Addict

Lol you're funny Sherry, my hubby is not into the computer at all and just says....yeah do your thing.

~Jessica

Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Registered WAHM

I am soo excited Almost at Diamond yay
Old 11-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Super WAHM

That is great Hardwork. Congrats!!! What kind of marketing are you doing?

Lori

Old 11-08-2008, 01:52 PM
WAHM Addict

Hola marketing thread[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] Anybody else buy the Showcase Pack? Are you retailing it or using it as a lending library? I'm retailing because I loaned my mom Turbo Jam almost 2 years ago now and she STILL hasn't returned it[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] I had to buy another[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] I'm having a hard time parting with my videos lol. Well not YBB or SI6....I'm ready for those to go![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] But I just sold Power 90[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] and I know someone's going to want to buy my Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs next but I just don't want to let them go![img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] P90X they'll have to pry from my cold dead hand![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FV Mom
Hola marketing thread[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] Anybody else buy the Showcase Pack? Are you retailing it or using it as a lending library? I'm retailing because I loaned my mom Turbo Jam almost 2 years ago now and she STILL hasn't returned it[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] I had to buy another[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] I'm having a hard time parting with my videos lol. Well not YBB or SI6....I'm ready for those to go![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] But I just sold Power 90[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] and I know someone's going to want to buy my Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs next but I just don't want to let them go![img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] P90X they'll have to pry from my cold dead hand![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Don't cry Kass, no one would dare try to take your P90X! [img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]

We bought 2 (my husband is also a coach) so we used the vids in the first one to sell, lend or use as drawing giveaways. The 2nd one we kept though. Even if we aren't doing them they are a great reference for customer questions. Would love to hear all your thoughts on lending? Our experience is that it NEVER WORKS [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] I find that people will borrow whatever you lend them but getting back is another story. Also, I once had a friend of a friend try to burn P90X so I said never again!

The exception to this rule for us is our new coaches but otherwise I am stingy lol! I will go do workouts with people so they can get a feel for the workouts and so far that has worked better than lending anyway.

Coni
Old 11-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Registered WAHM

Great info on the showcase pak Coni and Kass,

I was trying to decide if I wanted to purchase it and your info has helped me with my decision. I am thinking of using part of it in a drawing at an event in Dec.

Has anyone tried the herbal immune boost? My husband has a very stressful job and he has been suffering with a sinus cold for about 3 weeks now. I think combined with very little rest, being on anitbioticsand his job he could use an immune boost. Wondered if anyone had used it and what were results for you.Edited by: ucanbfit
Old 11-09-2008, 05:41 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConiC
Quote:
Originally Posted by FV Mom
Don't cry Kass, no one would dare try to take your P90X! [img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]

We bought 2 (my husband is also a coach) so we used the vids in the first one to sell, lend or use as drawing giveaways. The 2nd one we kept though. Even if we aren't doing them they are a great reference for customer questions. Would love to hear all your thoughts on lending? Our experience is that it NEVER WORKS [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] I find that people will borrow whatever you lend them but getting back is another story. Also, I once had a friend of a friend try to burn P90X so I said never again!

The exception to this rule for us is our new coaches but otherwise I am stingy lol! I will go do workouts with people so they can get a feel for the workouts and so far that has worked better than lending anyway.

Coni
as far as lending I DON"T. I loan out SI6 a few months ago to my cousin and her son broke one of the dvd's and she hasn''t offered to replace it..

I do have a question about marketing...I've had tremendous success over the past month with setting up a display in a local convience store(I know the owner),so far I've sold about 6-7,000.00 worth of product and I have a huge customer base, but no coaches. Anyway the owner of the store informed me friday he wanted a "cut" in my sells, although I knew this was coming I didn't have a plan B. I tried to talk him into becoming a customer/coach and he declined.Stating he already has several stores and has no time to comit, and he's really not into fitness. I offered to allow him to buy from me and he could re-sell,but he doesn't want to do the leg work, he only wants the money...Anyway I think I have come up with a solution......

I've printed out several flyer's promoting the business. For the first 4 people that call me and agree to sign up as a coach I will refund them the 39.95 set up fee..

here are the restrictions.....
-must remain a active coach for 6 months(to obtain the refund)
-must sign up for home direct
-must become a club member after reaching emerald status

Do you think this will work? are there any other restrictions I should impose?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:44 AM
WAHM Master

Hi Cgraham,

I don't have a direct answer to your question but I do have a question for you!

What product did you display in the store -- dvds or nutrition?

Did you buy the product upfront and the retail it "off the shelf" or did
you do it some other way?

That is amazing that you have sold so much product from just one disply !!! It just goes to show that what we have is in extreme demand and people LOVE IT!

Old 11-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Awesome WAHM

I have to give alot of credit to my son for helping.He is heavily into network marketing and was helping me,until he decided I needed to learn for myself. I blew up a pic of Turbo Jam and that is what I was selling. No stock, I placed the order to ship direct to the customer after being pd.

I also hosted a fitness party a few weekends ago and their is alot of interest in the product, but no one to commit to being a coach...yet
Old 11-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Super WAHM

Does anyone have a blog they have started to market Beach Body? I would like to do a blog and maybe some youtube videos but want to do them correctly to get the maximum benefit from them.

Any tips??