Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Oh, while I'm here, we tied for second top recruiter in the last challenge. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 11:40 PM
Super WAHM

Sorry but I dont reguard what you wrote defending me. And I dont agree that you have the right to degrade my business based on what you have read about the company. I do believe that you need experience before you can comment on any company. Why do you feel the need to break down every little thing and stomp on it. No matter what anyone says in that negative forum, Ginny is a very caring, heartful person, just trying to make the world a better place for children, what is so wrong with that. She may have bumped into some problems along the way but is doing the best she can to make the company the best it can be to benefit everyone involved and as many children with no family or in need that need it in the best way that she can. What is so wrong with that? and no matter what I hope that I will make doing it, I feel good in anyway that I am helping children to become happy and healthy and educated. Evey child deserves to be happy and to have LOVE! When I read the nasty posts about Ginny it makes my cry because those post, to me, are against all of the needy children out there.

Too bad that all the children in the world can not be loved like your six children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookWhiz.biz
Yea, nothing else to do. Oh, except homeschool my six kids, write my book, speak at conventions, volunteer in the community, perform, and love up my awesome husband. Nothing except that.

MallMom, I'd like to suggest something to you. The reason I'm successful is because I evaluate the pros and cons of all the things I do. I've always been vocal and public about anything I don't like about my OWN company. That's how things get better.

And in a public forum, I am also free to discuss pros and cons of other business models.

In addition, I don't get swept away by emotionalism. You'll notice that in spite of your treatment of me (such as you've displayed in this thread) I still defended YOU in the PowerMall thread. Because I think honesty and fairness should be employed in spite of such things.

I'm sorry that you are so angry and bitter, but I do wish you the best.

Alison
Edited by: MallMom
Old 02-28-2008, 02:51 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Sorry but I dont reguard what you wrote defending me.
Sorry, I don't know what that means.

Quote:
And I dont agree that you have the right to degrade my business based on what you have read about the company.
First, I've not asked you to agree with me, nor have I asked for permission. This is an open forum where the forum owners have the sole right to determine what is appropriate.

Second, apparently, we define "degrade" very differently, MallMom. I have always discussed the facts about the company, as presented by the company. If you call presenting the actual business model "degrading" I suggest that speaks more to a problem with MPM than anything else.

Quote:
I do believe that you need experience before you can comment on any company.
That's an extremely illogical position, one that leaves you helpless to perform any kind of analysis. Are you married? If so, did you believe you had to marry your spouse BEFORE determining if he was a decent guy?

Quote:
Why do you feel the need to break down every little thing and stomp on it.
This position reeks of the same fanaticism that keeps coming up with MPM. When I first began reading about MPM, I read some things and asked some questions. Then I applied the actual MPM business model to a real purchase scenario presented by someone in MPM. The response? Blast me for being "negative." Very odd response indeed.

Quote:
No matter what anyone says in that negative forum, Ginny is a very caring, heartful person, just trying to make the world a better place for children, what is so wrong with that.
MallMom, MPM is not a nonprofit organization. It is not a charity. It's a business with a primary profit motive. BookWise also has a charitable aspect. But that doesn't change what it is. If Ginny had the primary purpose of giving money away, she could have done so. (Starting with the half mill she claims to have used to create the affiliate links.)

That said, I think you're confused about who's been posting. I've said little about Ginny, much about the model. I don't give a hoot about Ginny as long as she's honest. When he behavior seems deceptive, it becomes a business problem. (Like the false implication on the site that MPM was sanctioned by the BBB.)

Quote:
Too bad that all the children in the world can not be loved like your six children.
I agree. It is.

Alison
Old 02-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Super WAHM

First of all I could give a HOOT if MPM is with or not with the BBB. The BBB is just out to make money, if a business is a member they get a higher grade and if they cancel they lower there grade just based on that. That is WRONG! And I know this first hand.

Second: MPM is not set up as an MPM so that all of the members of MPM can make a profit too. You can not do that as a non-profit.

Quoted from:
MallMom, MPM is not a nonprofit
organization. It is not a charity. It's a business with a primary
profit motive. BookWise also has a charitable aspect. But that doesn't
change what it is. If Ginny had the primary purpose of giving money
away, she could have done so. (Starting with the half mill she claims
to have used to create the affiliate links.)

That said, I think you're confused about who's been posting. I've
said little about Ginny, much about the model. I don't give a hoot
about Ginny as long as she's honest. When he behavior seems deceptive,
it becomes a business problem. (Like the false implication on the site
that MPM was sanctioned by the BBB.)
</font>

Old 02-28-2008, 04:53 PM

OMG, here we go again. MallMom, can you please go find something else to do. Your posts are far from productive. You're only intention here is to stir trouble.

Moderators, can we please getMallMom's posts deleted. They serve no purpose in this thread.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:00 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MallMom
First of all I could give a HOOT if MPM is with or not with the BBB.
Assuming I'm reading this correctly, neither do I, whatever "with" would mean. What I do care is that Ginny tried to gain credibility for MPM by making false claims about MPMs association with the BBB.

Do you care about deception?

Quote:
The BBB is just out to make money,
Pretty sinister, isn't it.

Quote:
MPM is not set up as an MPM so that all of the members of MPM can make a profit too.
Anyone care to translate for me? MPM is not set up as an MPM???

Alison Edited by: BookWhiz.biz
Old 02-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Super WAHM

Such as yours but to kick good intention people in the head with your nasty comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKL1012
OMG, here we go again. MallMom, can you please go find something else to do. Your posts are far from productive. You're only intention here is to stir trouble.

Moderators, can we please getMallMom's posts deleted. They serve no purpose in this thread.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Super WAHM

doesnt it suck for someone that is not even a part of Bookwise to come in here and talk a lot of nonsense in your forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookWhiz.biz
Quote:
First of all I could give a HOOT if MPM is with or not with the BBB.

Assuming I'm reading this correctly, neither do I, whatever "with" would mean. What I do care is that Ginny tried to gain credibility for MPM by making false claims about MPMs association with the BBB.

Do you care about deception?

Quote:
The BBB is just out to make money,

Pretty sinister, isn't it.

Quote:
MPM is not set up as an MPM so that all of the members of MPM can make a profit too.

Anyone care to translate for me? MPM is not set up as an MPM???

Alison
Old 02-28-2008, 05:27 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
doesnt it suck for someone that is not even a part of Bookwise to come in here and talk a lot of nonsense in your forum?
I have blogs of my own. I control those. Wahm is owned by someone else, so you are free to post as you like, as long as the owners don't disapprove.

Frankly, I don't care if you post "a lot of nonsense" in here. I'm just relieved that you recognize it for what it is. I was getting worried.

AlisonEdited by: BookWhiz.biz
Old 02-28-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Such as yours but to kick good intention people in the head with your nasty comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKL1012

There was nothing nasty about my comments. You're posts in this thread have absolutely nothing to do with Book Wise and have been reported. Your only intention here is to stir trouble.