Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-03-2014, 12:34 AM
Registered WAHM

Arrow Casual Dining Restaurant in Kelowna, BC

Hello,

My name is Maria and I'm one of the schedulers at A Closer Look mystery shopping company. Before you think this is a scam, I can assure you it's not. We DO NOT ASK YOU TO PAY ANYTHING UP FRONT. We are based out of Atlanta but recruit all over the USA. You can get more information about our company by viewing our website at Mystery Shopping and Secret Shopping by A Closer Look, we're also on Facebook and Twitter. We're even backed by the MSPA of North America (Mystery Shopping Providers Association)!

We are currently searching for dedicated mystery shoppers in Kelowna, BC. You can pick and choose your preference. We have lunch and dinner shops for either weekday or weekend. At this restaurant, you will order entrees and beverages, two people are required and you will take photos. A pre-visit phone call is required. You will submit your report online, via our website with your receipts. Save $$$ on your entertainment costs by mystery shopping!

THE FIRST THING TO GET THE BALL ROLLING IS TO SIGN UP WITH US. Go to Mystery Shopping and Secret Shopping by A Closer Look and click "Become a Shopper." The application process has 3 parts -- demographics questions, a writing sample about a recent dining experience (we look for great details and well written samples, at least 2-3 paragraphs in length), and a 10 question basic skills test. If you visit our site at Mystery Shopping and Secret Shopping by A Closer Look, just click on Become a Shopper to start the application process. Registration is completely free and you will be compensated for your time and effort by a mailed check. If you contact me once you have completed all 3 parts of the application, I'll be glad to get the application expedited for you and help you get assigned to your first shop. For more information contact me at maria {@} a-closer-look {dot} com with the title CASUAL DINING in the subject line.
Sponsored Links

Tags
mystery shop, restaurant, save, work at home