Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:35 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Various TEXAS Shops and Locations - Scheduling NOW

Hello Shoppers!!!

Sentry Marketing Group is now recruiting more shoppers for the TEXAS areas. We need a variety of dedicated and detailed mystery shoppers for our team!

I have added the shops we have below in hopes, if you are close enough you might be able to do one of them. If not, please still sign up with us
The Sentry Marketing Group, LLC as we have many more shops opening in Texas 2010!

We love to have experienced shoppers as well as newer shoppers who are willing to strive to do their best work!

The shops we have are described below – please let me know if you could do any of them.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Gourmet Hamburger Shops - $6 pay reimbursement is up to $10. For this shop, you are to go in and evaluate general cleanliness and order some food. Order a main item and side or main item and drink. You can order more if they offer it.

Locations scheduling:
Addison TX
Houston TX 77030
Houston TX 77077
Houston TX 77042
Houston TX 77005
San Antonio TX 78258
San Antonio TX 78216
Humble TX 77346

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Mens Salon Mystery shop – reimbursement up to $35. This is a weekday ONLY shop. Super easy shop, you just need to get a haircut.

Location – Hurst TX 76054

Massage Mystery Shops - This shop will reimburse you for a full one hour massage. During the shop, you are to assess customer service and general cleanliness of the location. You can NOT do this shop if you are a member.

Locations scheduling:

Clear Lake Shores TX 77565
Cypress TX
Houston TX 77019
Houston TX 77095
Houston TX 77055
Houston TX 77056
Humble TX 77346
Kingwood TX 77229
League City TX 77573
Magnolia TX 77254
Missouri City TX 77459
The Woodlands TX 77380
The Woodlands TX 77382
Sugarland TX 77478
Sugarland TX 77479
Spring TX 77386

Mattress Mystery Shops - For this particular shop, you will be going in and using a scenario we give you about buying a mattress set.

This shop should take no more then 9-10 minutes. These pay $13.

Locations now open:

Lake Worth TX 76135
Weatherford TX 76087

BREAKFAST MYSTERY SHOPS

I am looking for experienced, detailed restaurant shoppers! Not experienced but still want the shop? Email me and let me know why you are a good candidate – I am willing to listen.

I need a mystery shopper who can remember details and follow instructions well.

These are great breakfast shops. They are EARLY MORNING shops – arrival must be between 6AM-8:30AM.

Pays $25 plus up to $60 reimbursement.

Preferred days are Tuesday-Thursday. I do have Sunday open also.

Locations currently looking for you to shop them:

Addison TX 7554
Dallas TX 75207
Houston TX 77030
Houston TX 77056
Plano TX 75035
Westlake TX 76262

FINE DINING SHOP

I am looking for a shopper to URGENTLY do a FINE DINING shop for me in IRVING TX 75063.

You MUST be experienced in restaurant shops AND a detailed writer for this shop.

This shop has great food, but again I really just need a detailed shopper who takes pride in their work J

This shop pays $7.50 and reimburses up to $125 dollars!!!!

I will pay for GREAT work on this shop another $8 BONUS for any shopper scoring a 5 or 6 on this report!

Automotive Mystery Shops

I need some SERIOUS Help on a mystery shop in and around your area.

I need mystery shoppers with FORD, LINCOLN OR MERCURY OR CHRYSLER, PLYMOUTH, DODGE Vehicles.

These are service type shops. Must be done DURING THE WEEK.

Any service can be done, alignments, diagnostics, oil change, etc. I REALLY need help ASAP.

The location is in Tomball TX 77375

Pays $20 plus up to $50 reimbursement for the service. RIGHT NOW I need a shopper with a Dodge, Chrysler or Plymouth for this week. I am putting a $15 bonus on this shop for any shopper who can do it and has one of those vehicles.

Great opportunity to get something fixed on your vehicle J Even if you can’t do it this month, I have shops for Nov. too.

Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jennifer Barrick, Scheduler/Editor

The Sentry Marketing Group, LLC.

For latest updates on last minute shops and opening shops, follow us on TWITTER!
Sponsored Links

Tags
cheap, easy, money, shop, sign up